View Poll Results: What SEO tools do you use?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ahrefs

    4 33.33%
  • Google Analytics

    5 41.67%
  • Google Search Console

    8 66.67%
  • Majestic

    2 16.67%
  • MOZ

    1 8.33%
  • Screaming Frog

    2 16.67%
  • SE Ranking

    1 8.33%
  • Semrush

    4 33.33%
  • Similarweb

    1 8.33%
  • SpyFu

    0 0%
  • Rankability

    0 0%
  • Other (share in a post).

    1 8.33%
  • None (I don't use any SEO tools).

    2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,702
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,365 Times in 2,041 Posts

    Question What SEO tools do you use?

    Most affiliates care a lot about SEO. And it is common for affiliates to use tools to help them in their SEO efforts.

    So, for today's poll I ask what SEO tools you use. Besides voting in the poll, please share how you use different tools and what tools you find most helpful.

    I listed a few of the most commonly used SEO tools in the poll, but there are many others, so please also share the SEO tools I didn't list that you think deserved to be listed.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,981
    Thanks
    4,539
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Thinking that along with ahrefs and the GSC the two most talked about tools at the gpwa are the wp plugins yoast and rankmath. There are other various tools not on the list above, but I think for many people will consider those 2 specific tools possibly belong in the list as they provide real-time advice as the developer is creating the actual content pages, whereas every single other one is a (run the program after the content is up)

    As for one tool I use often not on the list, Xenu, for the free version it does not have the restriction limit of pages/links it will look at that screaming frog does with very similar details provided (although many might say the frog does a deeper dive).

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    NoDepositCasinos (19 June 2025)

  4. #3
    Emiliana Rostowicz's Avatar
    Emiliana Rostowicz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2025
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Interesting point about the difference between monitoring tools and those that assist with real-time content creation. Tools like Yoast or RankMath are often underestimated, even though they play a crucial role during the content-building phase. And thank you for mentioning Xenu – definitely an underrated but powerful tool for checking site structure.

    That said, nothing really works without Google Search Console – it's the backbone of any serious SEO workflow.

  5. #4
    newcustomeroffer is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,365
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 602 Times in 473 Posts

    Default

    I use Majestic and GSC, I find they give me everything I need. As Rick says, WP plugins like Yoast are also useful.

    Google Pagespeed Insights is also useful for the speed elements of SEO.

    There are also a number of free SEO site checker style websites which are good for getting the basics right on your site, particularly when first starting out.
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  6. #5
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,104
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    All the standard Google tools and SEMrush

  7. #6
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 484 Times in 398 Posts

    Default

    From the tools mentioned, my go-to are Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Semrush. I also keep Yoast plugged into my sites. Those four cover most of my needs, but I occasionally experiment with other options, especially when I’m feeling stuck or want to explore a different perspective.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •