Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    437
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default Useful tool for checking PR

    Today when I opened my site I saw that my PR=0, when it was PR4 before. I was very worried about it, because my internal pages have the same PR3 that was before.

    So, I was thinking that Googleis has been still updating PR, and tried to find some tools to know my PR on all datacenters because Seochat was busy.

    And I found this tool xxxhttp://livepr.raketforskning.com
    It shows live PR on datacenters. And I was very suprised when I saw that on some datacenters my PR is 5. So, I think that Google has been still updating its PR.

  2. #2
    Paolino's Avatar
    Paolino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Posts
    2,594
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Thanks aksana, useful tool!
    -----------------------------------------
    Paolo

    Online Gambling Guide - casinoimpact.com.
    I sell Cheap Web Hosting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •