Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Emperorblessed is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2026
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Whats keeps you up when you are feeling Low?

    Hey curios to know when you are stressed with all ****** life thoughts, and maybe you feel low on your end, is it the; some beer or game or Your lover or camping or picking up some new books to read? Mine might be my lover or some music then I'm off to thinking how to be a beast on Earth haha

  2. #2
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,243
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 484 Times in 398 Posts

    Default

    It depends on how low we’re talking. If it’s just a particularly stressful day, some music or a light movie is usually enough for me. But if I’m at the point where I feel like everything is going wrong and I’m totally burned out, then definitely a few days of fully disconnecting from work.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to NoDepositCasinos For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (5 February 2026)

  4. #3
    newcustomeroffer is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,364
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 602 Times in 473 Posts

    Default

    I've been doing a lot more walking over the past year or so and I find that really helps. I try to get out for 30 minutes per day at least and I find that it settles my mood and very occasionally I get the added bonus of some vitamin D from the weak British sunshine.
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  5. #4
    fonzi1022 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 44 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    I walk away from my computer, sometimes for the day, sometimes for a few days. I try to do something that grounds me. It can be anything from spending time outside to fixing something in the house to watching a movie. I think we're all different and have different things that calm us and free our minds.

    Less time on Social media and/or watching news is a huge help for anyone.
    Come and visit me at Online Casinos 247 where we review the top Real Money Online Casinos.
    Make sure to top by USA No Deposit Casinos if you want to learn about US facing casinos.
    The best Australian Casino Bonuses are money makers for players.

  6. #5
    newcustomeroffer is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,364
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 602 Times in 473 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fonzi1022 View Post
    Less time on Social media and/or watching news is a huge help for anyone.
    The news is an interesting point, I have family members who refuse to watch the news and are adamant that they're much, much happier for that decision. Food for thought.
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  7. #6
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,243
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 484 Times in 398 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newcustomeroffer View Post
    The news is an interesting point, I have family members who refuse to watch the news and are adamant that they're much, much happier for that decision. Food for thought.
    I wish I could do that. I’d like to consume less news, but at the same time, I have responsibilities that require me to stay informed, and somehow I’ve become the go-to source of information for some older family members and neighbors.

    One thing I’ve noticed is that when I’m feeling anxious, the time I spend reading the news or scrolling through social media skyrockets. So, in a way, it’s become a good indicator of my own state of mind; I even ended up setting an alert on my phone because of it.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NoDepositCasinos For This Useful Post:

    casinobonusguy (16 February 2026)

  9. #7
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,679
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

  10. #8
    Emiliana Rostowicz's Avatar
    Emiliana Rostowicz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2025
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    For me, it is all about escapism. Diving into a good movie or a long gaming session helps me forget about real-world stress for a few hours. It gives my brain a chance to rest and reset, and I usually feel much more prepared to face my challenges after a little break.

  11. #9
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,161
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 746 Posts

    Default

    Usually a good long walk always helps. If he weather does not permit then I look for a chore that I have been wanting to get to around the house and tackle that. Usually seems to work. Having some good music in the background is always an added bonus.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  12. #10
    lapa221Q is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    feel to live, feel to do something better everyday , family and rare checking news lol , world gone crazy as we can see guys .....so, never give up!

  13. #11
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    I like taking long walks, but the most effective method I've found that really helps is doing daily meditation and breathing exercises. It makes a big difference for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •