Hello
I was wondering if there is The Lord of The Rings themed slot game to play online, so I looked for it on Google and actually found it on a couple of affiliate sites, with full reviews (features, characters etc.)
But the thing that confused me is that wherever I found it for the free play, it didn't work - it was not available.
Seems that there is a slot machine in land-based casinos, but also an online version. Somewhere it says it's IGT slot, somewhere WMS, somewhere even Microgaming's.
Sources:
http://www.slotozilla.com/free-slots/lord-rings-2 - unavailable, report this game
http://www.thelordoftheringsslots.com/ - here even the youtube video doesn't work
http://www.vegasslotsonline.com/igt/lotr/ - temporary unavailable
http://casinogamesonnet.com/?game=lo...jackpot&id=198 - not available at this time
Is it due to some copyrights or what happened?
Does this game still exist and which software is it?
I guess affiliates will know the answer?
Just very curious![]()


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


