The first time I was able to gamble and play slots and roulette was on my 24th birthday haha
It was actually fun. I actually spent a certain budget to gamble and I said to myself, win or lose this is just for fun!
The first time I was able to gamble and play slots and roulette was on my 24th birthday haha
It was actually fun. I actually spent a certain budget to gamble and I said to myself, win or lose this is just for fun!
I think it was my 18th birthday. My boyfriend at the time liked to play so he showed me how to play.
I wasn't really interested after that to be honest. I didn't win anything and I didn't find it that entertaining. Probably because I didn't win.
I occasionally go to the club with my mum when she wants to have a "slap" (that's a slang term for playing the slot machines here). It's only every couple of months though and I stick to a VERY small budget and once that is gone, or I've made more than I put in, that's it for me.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Over 6 years ago. During the party with university friends we have decided to win some money and celebrate more. Unfortunately we didn't win anything and the party was ended at the casino![]()
Hahah yeah my family took me for a slap on the pokies on my 18th b'day too
I still play for fun every now and then, won $950 on the weekend too at the local pub
Was on the Lucky88 machine if you know the one.. got some good pays and it went to the 38x multiplier
![]()
Renee (24 August 2014)
18th birthday for me - I won 20$ in slots, got over confident and then lost 60$ at the tables haha
8 years ago I was on intern in USA, and took a weekend to Vegas.... o man that was sick ( lost around $300 in the process but was fun), since then I try to play with very minimal budget
I wouldn't call her cool LOL
She just likes to play sometimes. It's nice to see her get excited when she wins, because every time I'm with her she does. It's not a lot but it's more then she went in with. Sometimes she splits it with me too which is kinda cool
I remember I was at the north gong pub one sunday arvo and I was walking through the games room to order some food.
They had the cleopatra machine there and I had a dollar coin in my pocket. I put it in, bet the dollar and got 4 cleopatras plus something else. I pulled out 105 bucks. I was so happy after that. Haha
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
I gambled in real casino when I was 20, actually I don't like to play in real casinos. Mostly i prefer to play online.