Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    big fish is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,425
    Blog Entries
    32
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 133 Times in 99 Posts

    Default

    strings are in infinite loops which ultimately make up the interdimensional multiverse, or so i say
    - Big Fish - Founder of Wagerz.org, CasinoOnline.us & SportsGambling.us

    1. https://wagerz.org: Discover the best legal US online gambling sites for real money play. Wagerz is a United States online casinos and sports betting guide.

    2. https://sportsgambling.us: Find USA sports betting websites that are legal and licensed in the United States of America.

    3. https://casinoonline.us: Compare the top USA online casinos with fact-checked reviews of legal casino sites for American players.

  2. #22
    casinoportal's Avatar
    casinoportal is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,172
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 159 Times in 103 Posts

    Default

    I used to do it full time but we are going back 13+ years, it took me about 12 months then to go from $x to $xx.xxx a month. I sold my site just after UIGEA. I kind of wish that I stayed focused and continued in the industry, it was so much easier back then. I have only this past year decided to give it another shot.

    I'm pretty much up to speed with the current shape of the industry, I'm quite lucky that I can do most things myself, seo, website design, a little coding. The one thing I am crap at is writing content, so I have a couple of writers I use for that. You can have thousands of pages of great content but unless you have some good backlinks, your just not going to rank for any decent keywords.

    So how can you source them? well that is very tricky and near impossible for sites in this industry, especially new ones. The only way is to pay for them, since no one is going to give you one any for free. Even then for new sites your looking at 12 months to start to see any traffic, and maybe 2 - 3 years to rank for keywords that are going to bring in $$$$ every month. Your competing against some well established sites and networks who have quite deep pockets.
    Last edited by casinoportal; 15 December 2019 at 1:47 pm.
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up"

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to casinoportal For This Useful Post:

    BettingBoss (19 December 2019), drifter8 (15 December 2019), PromoteCasino (15 December 2019)

  4. #23
    Progameinc's Avatar
    Progameinc is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2019
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for you advice. I will re-think it.

  5. #24
    Progameinc's Avatar
    Progameinc is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2019
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I know! The problem is that gambling is forbiden in my country.

  6. #25
    BettingBoss is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2019
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 28 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    What would you link budget be for a new site over the course of two years?
    USA-based sport betting predictions

    www.bettingboss.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •