Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 21 of 21
  1. #21
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,682
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    I learned html about 12 years ago but only got into affiliate business about 7 years ago.I hate coding but I am the sort of person who likes to know how to do everything ,nothing worst than having a problem and no shills to fix it.I pay thousands a month for a server admin but not my server admin is helping me learn applications and programming so i can run my own server.I have a server with 4 sites on it ,crap sites that i practice on . HTML is something you need to be in the mood for so i generally start working very later at night when the family is sleeping and go to be when the sun comes up.

    Judy

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to casinobonusguy For This Useful Post:

    pocketnut (1 August 2010)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •