Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Why I'm divorced . . .

    Why I'm divorced . . .

    Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning..

    I went downstairs for breakfast
    hoping my wife would be pleasant and say,
    'Happy Birthday!',
    and possibly have a small present for me.

    As it turned out,
    she barely said good morning,
    let alone
    ' Happy Birthday.'

    I thought....

    Well, that's marriage for you,
    but the kids....
    They will remember.

    My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast
    and didn't say a word..
    So when I left for the office,
    I felt pretty low
    and somewhat despondent.

    As I walked into my office,
    my secretary Jane said,
    'Good Morning Boss,
    and by the way
    Happy Birthday ! '
    It felt a little better
    that at least someone had remembered.

    I worked until one o'clock ,
    when Jane knocked on my door
    and said, 'You know,
    It's such a beautiful day outside,
    and it is your Birthday,
    what do you say we go out to lunch,
    just you and me..'
    I said, 'Thanks, Jane,
    that's the greatest thing
    I've heard all day.
    Let's go !'

    We went to lunch.
    But we didn't go
    where we normally would go.
    She chose instead at a quiet bistro
    with a private table.
    We had two martinis each
    and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.

    On the way back to the office,
    Jane said, 'You know,
    It's such a beautiful day...
    We don't need to go straight back to the office,
    Do We ?'

    I responded,
    'I guess not.
    What do you have in mind ?'
    She said,
    'Let's drop by my apartment,
    it's just around the corner..'

    After arriving at her apartment,
    Jane turned to me and said,


    ' Boss, if you don't mind,
    I'm going to step into the bedroom
    for just a moment.
    I'll be right back.'
    'Ok.' I nervously replied.

    She went into the bedroom and,
    after a couple of minutes,
    she came out
    carrying a huge birthday cake ...
    Followed
    by my wife,
    my kids,
    and dozens of my friends
    and co-workers,
    all singing 'Happy Birthday'.


    And I just sat there....

    On the couch....

    Naked.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    baldidiot (29 October 2010), Former Member 14 (29 October 2010), KnightRider (30 October 2010), MichaelCorfman (29 October 2010)

  3. #2
    Smoking's Avatar
    Smoking is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 157 Times in 136 Posts

    Default

    Umm ok no comment


    Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
    Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
    Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site

  4. #3
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Hope he made it to his next birthday...
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  5. #4
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    hahaha good one

  6. #5
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    We all know. Women are beastsMaking fun of a hard working man.

  7. #6
    KnightRider's Avatar
    KnightRider is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Talking

    Ouch.. now that's a birthday he will never forget.

    Thanks Renee, you made me laugh.

  8. #7
    casinobonuseslisting's Avatar
    casinobonuseslisting is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Talking

    a good one
    Best Casino Bonuses Exclusive Casino Bonuses and win free cash

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •