Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default What do you want to leave to the Next Generation?

    I bestow fair gaming around the globe and players can play anywhere they &(^(5 want!

  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    This one might seem petty, but I'd like to leave my kids enough money to live from, and to start their own investing with, but not enough that they won't have to work for a living.

    I'd also like to leave them something that would make them proud to be my offspring.. not sure what that could be yet
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. #3
    Skinski's Avatar
    Skinski is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Conway , S.C.
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 288 Times in 257 Posts

  4. #4
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    The idea of "Random Acts of Kindness"

  5. #5
    lionslots's Avatar
    lionslots is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    What do you want to leave to the Next Generation?

    Memories of what I am going to do them when I am a grumpy old man, with a cane and hat, sitting in malls yelling at kids to pull their pants up, get a hair cut and a job. I'll be tripping them over with my cane and pretending like nothing happened.

    Then I'll be super nice so I can chat up the young hotties.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to lionslots For This Useful Post:

    Renee (29 January 2009)

  7. #6
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lionslots View Post
    What do you want to leave to the Next Generation?

    Memories of what I am going to do them when I am a grumpy old man, with a cane and hat, sitting in malls yelling at kids to pull their pants up, get a hair cut and a job. I'll be tripping them over with my cane and pretending like nothing happened.

    Then I'll be super nice so I can chat up the young hotties.

    LOL

    I'd like to see my children have job security and a greener planet.
    On a side note... I live in Ontario Canada, so I would also like to leave each of my kids a big ass snow blower!!
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  8. #7
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    I would like to leave my children with the same memories and respect for me, that i have for my parents!

    For the next generation, i would like to leave the memory of a millionaire who has done something to help them. Need to make my first million and overdraft first tho!
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  9. #8
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    I hope I can leave to the next generation a world where they can live, more or less secure, more or less friendly to each other, more or less happy and prosperous. I wish I could say something more optimistic, but I think to most of us the next generation doesn't matter much as long as we have a nice life.

  10. #9
    LuckyLove8's Avatar
    LuckyLove8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    flying cars. i really feel let down by the last generation on this one.

    and also... make sure that we still have social and economic freedom in at least a few pockets of the world.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •