Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    admingpwa is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Windows Casino paid me in 8 days

    I am an affiliate of Windows Casino. I decided that if I was going to advertise for them I should know that they are Honest. So I signed up as a real member not under my affiliate page and began to play. After about 6 days of playing off and on I was up $140. I then cashed out $100 and had them send me a check in the mail. 8 days later (today) I got my check!!!!! Their checks come from:
    :LOL:

    JP Morgan Chase Bank
    712 Main St.
    Houston, Tx. 77002

    This casino is for real and they do pay proptly!
    Become an affiliate or Play for free/Real!!

    http://www.online-windows-casino.net

  2. #2
    top50hot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default is true?

    but i have promote it for about a month,but no real player existing,while i promote intercasino,more than ten real players.
    what's the problem?

  3. #3
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi dkshdow,
    If you were an aff of theirs before you signed up as a real player, why was your domain just created on June 13th, 2002? Do you have any other domains?

    Are you really an aff, or are you a Windows rep?

    Just FYI, other webmasters - be VERY WARY of promoting this casino, and that's all I'm saying.

  4. #4
    admingpwa is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    My guess is he is a windows rep, i would never promote windowscasino after all the negative feedback.

    http://www.online-casino-stop.com

  5. #5
    admingpwa is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default SlyCin56

    SlyCin56, Yes I did have another page through geocities.

    http://www.geocities.com/owncasino2002

  6. #6
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Ohhh, that would explain that, then. So you're just running a front for them, as an aff? Good Luck!!

  7. #7
    admingpwa is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Now look

    All I wanted to say is that they paid me in 8 days. What is wrong with that? Isn't that what everyone here is looking for? A casino that actually pays its players? You people are always changing the subject. I am not asking anyone here to become an aff. of windows casino. I just said they did what they were supposed to do. If you want to become an aff. thats's up to you.

    here is another no download casino to check out

    http: //www.online-windows-casino.net

  8. #8
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I'm not going to argue with you, and that wasn't my intent. This board is for webmasters and/or casinos communicating with each other, tho - not for players.

    In fact, you chose the 'Casino/Sportsbook Advertising' forum to post in, which is for Casinos to advertise to webmasters in; hence the confusion.

  9. #9
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    re: "You people are always changing the subject".

    Um.... okay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •