Hi everyone,
I'd like to report another unethical bahaviour on the market. Wingate Affiliates owe me some $$$. I've written them some emails and no response received....
What's going on with the affiliates? It's a plague of non paying firms :/
Hi everyone,
I'd like to report another unethical bahaviour on the market. Wingate Affiliates owe me some $$$. I've written them some emails and no response received....
What's going on with the affiliates? It's a plague of non paying firms :/
Tonny (25 February 2013)
Any news?
As far as I remember good, WinGate Affiliates is owned by Fortune Affiliates which seems to be fair towards their partners...
Fortune affiliates denies an ownership of Wingate Affiliates..
BTW: I have just contacted live chat (Europalace) and they informed me they didn't know the people responsible for affiliate activity and didn't even have their contact details... LOL what a joke!?
Hi Everyone - I invite anyone who has been dealing with us and following this thread to disclose any financial wrongdoing with regards to either players or affiliates.
@grahams - you are welcome to contact our backoffice team via the webform on our site wingateaffiliates and you will receive a prompt reply regarding your commissions, if any are owed to you. If you did contact us and didn't receive a reply, then on behalf of our team, I ask you to forgive us. However, it is not in our habits to ignore affiliate's requests or contact attempts.
Our support agents are trained to deal with players and not meant to answer/address affiliate issues. Their only duty when an affiliate attempts to contact them, is to redirect them to to the contact form on our site. Obviously the agent you contacted was either too busy dealing with players or wasn't aware of this procedure and we'll make sure to refresh their memory so next time this mistakes doesn't occur again.
Regarding fortuneaffiliates: no, they dont own wingateaffiliates. so at least, there is something right in that post
Regards,
Laurent
At length we've got any response.. but why it has taken so long?!
Ok, my problem is partially solved. I've been assured that my commission will be paid soon, so time will tell,
So there is something wrong with allowing support to give out one of those new-fangled things called an email address?Our support agents are trained to deal with players and not meant to answer/address affiliate issues. Their only duty when an affiliate attempts to contact them, is to redirect them to to the contact form on our site.
It's quite possible that an affiliate that goes the route of casino support often has already exhausted other support channels and may not be getting a response.
When using email an affiliate at least can document that they have in fact made verified attempts to get in contact with the program's staff.
Are the email contact details so secret that support can not give them out?
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
lots0 (28 February 2013)
One more thing that worth mentioning is that some members of our sites complaint about the EuroPalace Casino that withdrawals are very slow or no withdrawals at all! It's very curious because most of microgaming casinos have straight away payments...
Still no payment... any news?
Grahams. From what i gather raphael had been in touch with you from the moment you wrote until the issue was resolved. I am not sure to understand why you had to complain here and question our ethics. Our payments are sent by the 15th of the month.
Regarding the anonymous claim that "some members of our site" have problems receiving their winnings. Let me doubt that and if yiu have something more substential you are welcome to write to us.
Universal4: no secrets. Telling someone to contact us through out contact form or giving our staff email address is the very same.
Wish you all a very nice week end!
My Dear Wingate,
Then, I wrote partially resolved.. please note that I referred to commission for previous months, not exactly for Feb, 2013.
BTW, Not only me complaint about the affiliate program, please read the following topics:
http://www.affiliateguarddog.com/for...ice-t4767.html
http://www.affiliateguarddog.com/for...ory-t3718.html
Have a nice weekend too!
Last edited by Grahams; 8 March 2013 at 8:55 am.
They are commission shavers... What a surprise, they have informed me that my CPA deal is not profitable for them and they has decided to change my commission plan retrospectively, so my accumulated commission in last few months has been confiscated :/
I hate such bad practise, it's abnormal at all.
I just have one thing to say. I kept the casino on my sites for years without making money. I contacted a manager, that made me change trackers, because the manager who took care of me, was not good (supposed), they call me on the phone, bla bla bla, and still nothing.
I removed my casino sites. I send a lot of players every month on casinos. Not a single player on their casino since 2 years, with free play? lol
It reminds me a French affiliate, we got stolen all players. Organized fraud!
Finally I got my commission. Now, the problem resolved.