Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default Winner Affiliates

    Any of you guys working with them? I just have and so far not sure so looking for other opinions

    First they were bang on getting me content and sorting out a deal, so that is a plus

    but just been looking and they use that same piece of crap affiliate program that Europartners and AffUnited use

    ARRRGRHHHHHHHHH I hate that software so much, why would firms choose to use it when they know it's crap?

    Can anyone say how you even input your payment details?

    Anyway, what are all your opinions of this lot folks?

  2. #2
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    Any of you guys working with them? I just have and so far not sure so looking for other opinions

    First they were bang on getting me content and sorting out a deal, so that is a plus

    but just been looking and they use that same piece of crap affiliate program that Europartners and AffUnited use

    ARRRGRHHHHHHHHH I hate that software so much, why would firms choose to use it when they know it's crap?

    Can anyone say how you even input your payment details?

    Anyway, what are all your opinions of this lot folks?
    They remind me of Europartners to be honest - and not just due to the software either.

  3. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,003
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    My biggest thing with that software is whether they support campaign tracking properly or not. AffUtd was able to fix that bug but EP didn't bother.

    As far as the payment stuff, it could be similar to the way AffUtd set it up and you may need to create an external cashier account that uses a different login. (With AffUtd a different email address had to be used and you can see payment transactions etc in that account - EP doesn't offer that)

    Rick
    Universal4

    Edited to add: I am not currently working with them....
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  4. #4
    F-L-C is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,049
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 335 Times in 256 Posts

    Default

    I just signed up to Winner and unfortunately you need to sign and scan a form for your payment details & send it to your AM

  5. #5
    TheBoyMitchell is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 299 Times in 189 Posts

    Default

    I think they will do well. They've got a very very experienced team behind them.

    And yes, they remind me of AffUtd more than Europartners, but then thats not surprising.

  6. #6
    UKCasinoOnline is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    I don't work with them personally, though I know a guy who does, and when I put this to him, he said you have to fill a form out and scan it and send it back.
    UK Casino Online - Seven of the best casinos, Game Guides and Slots reviews

  7. #7
    bauss's Avatar
    bauss is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    I'm affiliated with them, but I haven't spent very much time promoting Winner or negotiating bonuses with them.

  8. #8
    Magenti is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    You do realise that all the people that walked out of Cpays aka Affutd a year or so back then moved over to work at Winner affiliates?

    I would tread very carefully when doing any deals with them. I stopped working with their spam team the second I found out.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magenti For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (14 May 2013), universal4 (14 May 2013)

  10. #9
    24player's Avatar
    24player is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I am not happy to work with them. My aff manager doesn't respond. No support.

    To submit your payment details you need to send docs.

    Why you are using them? What kind casino are you looking for? There are many excellent brands out there

  11. #10
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    I'm busy trying them out and all seems okay , for now. That C-Pays reference does scare me a bit.

    I'm not sure what the big issue is of submitting a signed document to get paid. Print the document, sign it, scan it and email it back. What's so difficult about that?

  12. #11
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixian View Post
    I'm busy trying them out and all seems okay , for now. That C-Pays reference does scare me a bit.

    I'm not sure what the big issue is of submitting a signed document to get paid. Print the document, sign it, scan it and email it back. What's so difficult about that?
    My Printer doesn't work for starters

  13. #12
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,003
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    I also think the idea of printing the invoice, signing, scanning and sending back is not unreasonable.

    If your printer dies, you could probably visit the local library and print it there.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  14. #13
    UKCasinoOnline is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Although I haven't worked with them as yet, I have heard little things on the grapevine from an affiliate friend who does. He stated that the docs thing wasn't an issue for him, he just gave them a moneybookers account for payment, but the stats are pretty dire and you can't filter by brand etc.
    UK Casino Online - Seven of the best casinos, Game Guides and Slots reviews

  15. #14
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default Progressive Jackpot Win Withdrawal Limits

    I've just discovered that Winner Casino have been blacklisted on Casinomeister, amongst forty other Playtech casinos, for 'Progressive Limitations'. That term means that it could take a player over nine years to receive full payment of a R1,000,000 progressive jackpot win. A South African player could only withdraw a maximum of R9,000 every 30 days. The limits are pretty much similar in other currencies.

    Needless to say that I have started to remove them from my sites.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •