Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    elieli88 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2018
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Winnings on No Deposit Bonus

    I like No Deposit Bonuses and I think it is great that casinos offer them.
    I know that it is possible to win a lot sometimes.
    Are winnings most times really "truncated" by casinos? Do anyone know a
    true story when someone has taken a No Deposit Bonus and won
    a huge sum of money without depositing?

  2. #2
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elieli88 View Post
    I like No Deposit Bonuses and I think it is great that casinos offer them.
    I know that it is possible to win a lot sometimes.
    Are winnings most times really "truncated" by casinos? Do anyone know a
    true story when someone has taken a No Deposit Bonus and won
    a huge sum of money without depositing?
    Withdrawals on no deposit bonuses are usually capped.

    I know a story about a guy that won a no deposit bonus of € 25 at the Wheel of Rizk and won €62k with it. However, I didn't see any pics, so not 100% if it's true.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    elieli88 (15 August 2018)

  4. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    I have heard of similar stories to yours, elielie88, and you shouldn't believe everything that you hear these days either.

  5. #4
    pokeraussie's Avatar
    pokeraussie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 208 Times in 151 Posts

    Default

    Withdrawals will be capped to a certain amount or there will be wagering requirements attached to the bonus.

  6. #5
    alexcorsa's Avatar
    alexcorsa is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Location
    www
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    I've never heard of any winnings and withdrawals with NoDeposit Bonus even though most casinos require players to play 40x or even 60x to make withdrawals so this is almost impossible

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •