Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default How to get a guy to notice you while youre....

    Happy Friday!

    <iframe frameborder="no" width="480" height="270" scrolling="no" src="http://www.theonion.com/video_embed/?id=19984"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.theonion.com/video/how-to-get-a-guy-to-notice-you-while-youre-having,19984/" target="_blank" title="How To Get A Guy To Notice You While You're Having Sex With Him">How To Get A Guy To Notice You While You're Having Sex With Him</a>
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #2
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    "men love blowing their load into a confident woman" - HA HA HA HA HA HA

    Is this for real?!

  3. #3
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    If I was the chick.. I'd just fart. A sure attention getter.

  4. #4
    LuckyLizzy's Avatar
    LuckyLizzy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    At first I thought they were going to be all serious and then it completely through me off guard. My advice it to make sure he is into you before you let him blow his load in you..

  5. #5
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    I thought this was serious until the guy said " ooooh sassy!!" and when "cook something while you are having sex"! Great video Renee! Have a great weekend!

  6. #6
    Fergie's Avatar
    Fergie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 165 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    I like to think I'm open minded, and for the most part I am, but I find this video inappropriate for this community.

    In a different setting, such as on a email joke list, I'd laugh my ass off with the rest of you.
    Janet

  7. #7
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    All along I was like "Is this for real?"

    Crazy! Totally crazy

    Seriously though, I agree with Lizzy. I'm not waiting for a guy to be doing his thing before making absolutely sure he's keen about me.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Daera's Avatar
    Daera is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 269 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Totally hillarious video! LOL

    It's so silly I laughed through the whole thing.


  9. #9
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie View Post
    I like to think I'm open minded, and for the most part I am, but I find this video inappropriate for this community.

    In a different setting, such as on a email joke list, I'd laugh my ass off with the rest of you.
    Sorry you found this offensive.. Although I've seen many things here that *should* be more offensive than this, like the "hug a retard" day thread.. And you said, you'd laugh your ass off with everyone if it wasn't here. This is the fun diversions thread afterall..
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  10. #10
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Sorry you found this offensive.. Although I've seen many things here that *should* be more offensive than this, like the "hug a retard" day thread.. And you said, you'd laugh your ass off with everyone if it wasn't here. This is the fun diversions thread afterall..
    I don't know about the "Hug a Retard" day thread also... Wouldn't have deemed it offensive either. Actually I shared this with the guys at the office and we had a blast. I think that must have been the very first time I approached someone to give him a hug and the guy would back off and say No Way!
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #11
    Fergie's Avatar
    Fergie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 165 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Sorry you found this offensive.. Although I've seen many things here that *should* be more offensive than this, like the "hug a retard" day thread.. And you said, you'd laugh your ass off with everyone if it wasn't here. This is the fun diversions thread afterall..
    Maybe a generation gap here.
    Janet

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fergie For This Useful Post:

    Renee (18 April 2011)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •