Anyone have any thoughts on this statement from Cutts?
I know I have a few just thought you guys might like a look in
http://searchengineland.com/too-much...or-that-115627
Anyone have any thoughts on this statement from Cutts?
I know I have a few just thought you guys might like a look in
http://searchengineland.com/too-much...or-that-115627
Finally -- all of my lack of hard work on SEO is FINALLY going to pay off.![]()
can't see it being a problem to be honest and I can't see it having much effect
Indeed... there are some good comments here about it http://www.pokeraffiliatelistings.co...zed-sites.html
Synopsis - People are panicking over nothing
I write my pages like I am speaking so I always believed that was the best way to maximize SEO. Sure I run them through a keywork checker to make sure I have a good % but if you stick by the guidelines all should be good!
Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.
Well I guess we will see by the middle of next month what happens.
There is no guarantee that Google really can do this without hurting 'innocent' sites. Actually, there is no guarantee that google can do this at all...
Usually the google spam team announce this kind of thing as a scare tactic.
Cutt's said they don't 'usually' pre-announce this kind of change in the algo... That is total bull... Google has been telling everyone that will listen for years at every opportunity... that they are tweaking their algo or they are going to tweak the algo and start going after spammers/link farms and anybody else they don't like... with 'new' changes to the algo...
Last edited by lots0; 19 March 2012 at 1:29 pm. Reason: Grammar
We are all about to see the closing of some SEO companies and loosing businesses fir link buying agents... And it is formerly told by "semantics". It is about artificial intelligance. Crawling robots will not only read the pages but also will understand and observe the description richness of the articles.
On one hand it is good . Will force us all to have good content and pay attention to what we write . On the other hand - **** Google![]()
If you stick to the golden rule that SEO is about building good websites and not just about building good links, you should be fine.
Having said that, there will be collateral damage, and yes innocent sites will be hurt.
As always with affiliate sites, do not stick to just 1 website ... diversify!
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
People tend to panic about SEO whenever possible. Google search engine will always attempt to choose the most reliable, trustworthy, accurate and informative result as #1. They are just changing their ways of trying to reach that goal.
So the question is not "what code can I change to trick Google" but "how do I make my website actually BE the best result for sportsbook bonuses / dropping odds / casino...".
My guess is that "overoptimization penalty" will have something to do with removing the big effect of H1 tags and titles, and the engine will focus more on the actual content, as Google is very close to being able to understand what some text is actually about. Ideally, Google search engine is supposed to create the same output as a human would if he could read all the web pages on the internet and choose the most relevant one.
If people will no longer be able to trick Google - I'm all for it. I'm tired of people getting #1 result through SEO manipulation instead of actually offering good content. Even more tired of SEO "experts" selling their services to naive customers who don't know how to add a H1 tag.
Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.
Dominique (20 March 2012), TheBoyMitchell (21 March 2012)
Ever notice that if you optimize just like google says you should... Your not able to rank well in the other search engines?
These 'algo tweaks' are also about google trying to kill their competition... The search engine who's motto used to be "do no evil" has went the opposite direction, imo.
Google tries to force webmasters to do things 'their way' and their way screws you with the other search engines..
So when build your site as google tells you to build it... You even become more dependent on google for your traffic... and then if you want to keep your business... you'll do as google says... or else.
If you want personalized SEO help direct from google... all you have to do is pay a minim of five figures a month in adwords and you get a personal SEO employed by google to 'help' your SEO...
Hot gal that said... '**** google'... I'm in love...![]()
Last edited by lots0; 20 March 2012 at 7:39 pm.
True.
When Google decided to make search results dependant on the pages you and your friends already visited, they automatically made Bing the best search engine in the world. It might make sense to optimize for those other search engines, especially Bing, because it will grow. And the market there is softer, ads cheaper...you name it.
A guy from Microsoft called me on the phone after I opened an ad account. Nobody called from Google. Ever.
Here's the world's smallest violin playing the saddest song for the webmasters who live and die by Matt Cutts interviews:
![]()
Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.
Let's see what happens because this can be use to people kill competition. I'm a member from another forum where a few members are making case studies to see if targeting a lot of links to another site can kill the site.
Good luck with that! It used to be called "google bombing" and google has been wise to it for many years.
That's not a strategy that I use and neither I approve that but since the last update it seems that links penalty has become more a problem and I know from people that kill some sites ranking with this strategy.
Hopefully this makes things fairer for most webmasters on the Internet. I have never liked competing against websites that buy thousands of links. That is definitely not fair competition in my opinon lol