Hi guys, does anyone know of any affiliate networks offering deals for Heart bingo, Jackpot Joy & Virgin games?
I know these guys below do sometimes, just wondered if you know of anymore?
affilisearch & mail2media
Cheers
Hi guys, does anyone know of any affiliate networks offering deals for Heart bingo, Jackpot Joy & Virgin games?
I know these guys below do sometimes, just wondered if you know of anymore?
affilisearch & mail2media
Cheers
Gamesys Affiliates. I have an affiliate account w/ them.
Make sure you read the terms with gamesys to see if they are for you. I have been with them for a while and have been happy so far but the terms changed last year and they can now close accounts without any reason.
-Shay- (25 May 2019)
Yes I wont work with them direct that's why I'm looking for networks that offer them on cpa deals
I sign up a while ago as I was interested in some exclusive games they have but never heard back from them.. so going on this, maybe it was for the best. Did check some main affiliate networks I belong to (not overly gaming targeted) and didn't find anything sorry.
www.AllGamblingSites.com | www.UK-Casino-Online.co.uk | www.topslotsites.co.uk | www.allcanadacasinos.com | UK-bet.co.uk | Slots Online | www.uk-onlineslots.co.uk | www.newukcasino.co.uk | www.casinos2023.co.uk | www.onlinecasinorealmoney.org.uk | www.au-onlinecasinos.com | www.latestcasinosites.co.uk
allaboutthebets (25 May 2019)