This was so funny I just had to post it.
Since it is at MSN you usually have to watch a brief commercial, but well worth the wait.
Sound is needed.
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=...m137>1=42007
Rick
Universal4
This was so funny I just had to post it.
Since it is at MSN you usually have to watch a brief commercial, but well worth the wait.
Sound is needed.
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=...m137>1=42007
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
A bit of truth going on there lol. I like it gave me some chuckles
Here is one I always found quite inspiring. All done is flash pretty cool crank up the volume.
http://www.atom.com/fun_games/animator_vs_animation/
http://www.atom.com/fun_games/animator_vs_animation_2/
The second one is too cool!!
greek39
Last edited by pgaming; 21 June 2009 at 11:51 am. Reason: adding to post