Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: WTB Old Blogs

  1. #1
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default WTB Old Blogs

    Got some old blogs kicking around you don't want any more? I'm looking to buy some cheap aged and healthy sites to test a couple of ideas.

    Key points:

    1. Prefer UK/Euro facing rather than US

    2. No paid links sold on the site

    Not bothered about rankings too much but it does need to be healthy. Ie: at the very least should show up when you google the site name or post title.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  2. #2
    Strider1973's Avatar
    Strider1973 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    449
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked 268 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Haha, I just thought that you could buy your old personal blog from yourself
    But before the sale, you should fix it, as it currently shows a "The site is experiencing technical difficulties." error.
    Good luck!
    "Semper paratus!"
    My BTC Address: 1F11EJvSAab5vMQgGWGQMASr9T7LCkZjvb

  3. #3
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Ha, cheers. Yeah I took it down long ago, should prob remove from the sig - forget it's there tbh.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  4. #4
    Mogrut is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hey Baldidiot,

    I might be breaking some rules, for that I am sorry, but trust me I mean no harm. I want to speak with the owner of onlinegamablingwebsites and can you please message me if the moderators approve my account. Again sorry guys I mean no harm, but it is pretty impossible to find the email xD

  5. #5
    ronaldica7 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2021
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    What do you mean by "cheap" ? Under 1.000 Euro or under 100 Euro ? I have some domains for sale. If you are interested you can send me a PM

  6. #6
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Probably a cap of £2k to £3k for these. Not after domains on their own for this though, looking for live blogs only (fine if they haven’t been posted to for a while though).
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  7. #7
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mogrut View Post
    I might be breaking some rules, for that I am sorry, but trust me I mean no harm. I want to speak with the owner of onlinegamablingwebsites and can you please message me if the moderators approve my account. Again sorry guys I mean no harm, but it is pretty impossible to find the email xD
    Yeah that's one of ours, what's the question? I would PM but I don't think you have enough posts to reply.

    Please note though the site isn't for sale and we don't sell any links (in case that's what you're after).
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  8. #8
    Mogrut is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    Yeah that's one of ours, what's the question? I would PM but I don't think you have enough posts to reply.

    Please note though the site isn't for sale and we don't sell any links (in case that's what you're after).
    Oh, that a shame. Not even on your other sites? xD That's my job man, sorry if I am a drag xD

  9. #9
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mogrut View Post
    Oh, that a shame. Not even on your other sites? xD That's my job man, sorry if I am a drag xD
    Nope, sorry - wrong tree!
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  10. #10
    ronaldica7 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2021
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    What do you think about https://tennis-picks.net or https://betting-odds.tv ?

    I have more similar websites for sale. If you are real interested to buy please contact me in private.

  11. #11
    Ares's Avatar
    Ares is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    177
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •