Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    patmcluk's Avatar
    patmcluk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Everyone looking for links? Look here!

    I have put this offer on the Links Store, but everyone in this thread seems to be looking for links!


    Take your pick!

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/link-sale...he-188236.html
    Just Arsenal News (2.5 million PVs per month)

  2. #2
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    I cant see it.
    "CasinoJack"


  3. #3
    patmcluk's Avatar
    patmcluk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Hi Jack, sorry I forgot it was on a "Private Members" thread.

    Here is the list:
    I have a load of blogroll links for sale at just £5 a month. Take your pick of which site you want.

    Gambling sites

    PR1 Casino site containing Casino-related reviews and articles

    PR2 Bingo site containing Bingo related reviews and articles

    PR1 Roulette site containing Roulette related news and articles

    Sports related sites

    PR2 Soccer site containing a feed of News Stories

    PR1 site containing Gossip and pics of Footballers Wives and Gierlfriends

    General sites

    PR1 site dedicated to Article Marketing & Website Reviews

    PR1 site with simply Jokes updated on a regular basis

    None of these sites are link farms, and i will have a maximum of 16 on each home page, ever.

    Anyone interested PM me. I can only accept paypal at the moment....
    Last edited by patmcluk; 7 April 2010 at 2:48 pm.
    Just Arsenal News (2.5 million PVs per month)

  4. #4
    franky123 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Looking to advertise on sports and gambling sites

    I am searching gambling sites and blogs including casino, bingo, poker etc. Send your sites.

    Thanks
    Franky

  5. #5
    EvaDust is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    uhmu... I will note, thanks

  6. #6
    patmcluk's Avatar
    patmcluk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvaDust View Post
    uhmu... I will note, thanks
    Is that a comment? Or a spammer........?
    Just Arsenal News (2.5 million PVs per month)

  7. #7
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Speaking from past experience, I'd say "wanna be" spammer - you can bet there will be 5 posts of this quality before the spam starts....
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •