I have been to several of your websites including my own and noticed that when you click on club dice or carnival the casino comes up, after closing them out, the opposite casino comes up, meaning if you clicked on club dice, then carnival comes up and so on. I also noticed, once you close out the second one, a screen with over 8 casinos popups up. It features windows casino, casino las vegas, city club casino, be the dealer casino, gaming club casino, casino del rio. Plus there is two links at the bottom, one going to www.onlinecasinoreports.com (i believe they are behind it!), and the a link that says webmasters, click here to make money, guess where it takes you, CASINO PAYS!
This is very disturbing because I thought casino pays was reputable. This is not fair, please be aware, this popup has reviews and everything for each casino, this is not just a banner farm popup, very reputable looking. Please let me know if anyone else notices this problem.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote

