Free version of yoast was perfect for me.
Free version of yoast was perfect for me.
Yoast is probably the best free plugin you can have for WP. It's amazing, how many good functionalities they have added to the free version.
ppl try rank math seo!!
Free version is very good for me too. It helped me a lot on my SEO. Very good plugin !
I use free versions of the plugin on all my websites. Once I bought a premium version for detailed readability analysis function, but it didn’t meet my expectations. For this purpose it's better to use special content programs and servises.
The free version is more than enough and will get the job done!
Hi Mate, yes Yoast is best plugin for wordpress SEO and i'm also using free version & happy with that!
I started off using All in One SEO Pack and switched to Yoast, it is so much better and the free version is all you'll need.
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up"
We use AIOSEP and custom code.
No love for yoast since he's a documented sex pest.
https://wptavern.com/yoast-ceo-respo...e-seo-industry
The free version works quite well for me, i'm not really sure I would ever entertain using the pro version.