Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 759 Times in 418 Posts

    Default You are on the hackers landing pages

    Just a heads up that you are listed on the hackers landing pages :

    trustworthy-casinos.com

    etc.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GCG For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (21 April 2016)

  3. #2
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,132 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    For further reference as to what GCG means - see this thread.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    GCG (21 April 2016)

  5. #3
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,072
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked 3,360 Times in 1,764 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for giving them a heads up. I'll send RP a note pointing them to this thread.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  6. #4
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Thanks for giving them a heads up. I'll send RP a note pointing them to this thread.
    then what?

  7. #5
    Onno - RP Affiliates's Avatar
    Onno - RP Affiliates is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 40 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Hi Guys,

    Thank you for the heads-up.

    I was abroad hence the slow reply.

    I'll have a look ASAP and let you know.

    Best Regards,

    RP Affiliates

  8. #6
    Onno - RP Affiliates's Avatar
    Onno - RP Affiliates is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 40 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onno - RP Affiliates View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Thank you for the heads-up.

    I was abroad hence the slow reply.

    I'll have a look ASAP and let you know.

    Best Regards,

    RP Affiliates
    Should be fixed now.

    Thanks for the heads-up.

    RP Affiliates

  9. #7
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 759 Times in 418 Posts

    Default

    Wow what a privilege 2 affiliate accounts registered subsequently.......that guy has some nerves......

    pid 7016 - bestonline-casinos2016.com
    pid 7017 - trustworthy-casinos.com

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GCG For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (25 April 2016), dfiocch (25 April 2016)

  11. #8
    dailera is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 31 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    RP affiliates is serious company and one of the best! I am sure that they will ban the hackers and will (try) not work with them!
    Keep going Panda

  12. #9
    dfiocch's Avatar
    dfiocch is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    789
    Thanked 567 Times in 350 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GCG View Post
    Wow what a privilege 2 affiliate accounts registered subsequently.......that guy has some nerves......

    pid 7016 - bestonline-casinos2016.com
    pid 7017 - trustworthy-casinos.com
    Mmmm... that guy is very, very skilled. Just look on how he/she scrape our sites. My block script now is up to 400kb, he/she changes IP's every time.
    Skilled.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to dfiocch For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (25 April 2016)

  14. #10
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,132 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dfiocch View Post
    Mmmm... that guy is very, very skilled. Just look on how he/she scrape our sites. My block script now is up to 400kb, he/she changes IP's every time.
    Skilled.
    Yea, my block list is growing as well.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    dfiocch (25 April 2016)

  16. #11
    Onno - RP Affiliates's Avatar
    Onno - RP Affiliates is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 40 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    Should be fixed now.

    Thank you.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Onno - RP Affiliates For This Useful Post:

    GCG (26 April 2016)

  18. #12
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 759 Times in 418 Posts

    Default

    I have checked but you are still on his site trustworthy-casinos.com, could be in the process of deletion, will update once the changes have been made.

    Thanks Onno

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to GCG For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (26 April 2016)

  20. #13
    Onno - RP Affiliates's Avatar
    Onno - RP Affiliates is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 40 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GCG View Post
    I have checked but you are still on his site trustworthy-casinos.com, could be in the process of deletion, will update once the changes have been made.

    Thanks Onno
    I'm not sure where you see us but i tried with several locations via VPN and didn't see us.

    Let me know.

    Thank you.

  21. #14
    dfiocch's Avatar
    dfiocch is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    789
    Thanked 567 Times in 350 Posts

    Default

    Still on page, just add at the end of the url "?lang=gb" (hxxp://motherfuckershittyman.com/?lang=gb).

    But give him the time to realize he was caught... again... and again... and again...

    This mothafucka is outranking a lot of legitimate portals with his hacking activity. But here the fault is from G side...

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dfiocch For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 April 2016), GCG (28 April 2016)

  23. #15
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 759 Times in 418 Posts

    Default

    Onno have you checked his payment method and other details for both accounts ?

  24. #16
    Onno - RP Affiliates's Avatar
    Onno - RP Affiliates is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 40 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dfiocch View Post
    Still on page, just add at the end of the url "?lang=gb" (hxxp://motherfuckershittyman.com/?lang=gb).

    But give him the time to realize he was caught... again... and again... and again...

    This mothafucka is outranking a lot of legitimate portals with his hacking activity. But here the fault is from G side...
    Hi Dfiocch,

    It's should be really gone this time. I checked all the pages and don't see the Panda anymore. Thank you for the heads up.

    Best Regards,

    RP Affiliates

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Onno - RP Affiliates For This Useful Post:

    dfiocch (29 April 2016)

  26. #17
    Onno - RP Affiliates's Avatar
    Onno - RP Affiliates is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 40 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GCG View Post
    Onno have you checked his payment method and other details for both accounts ?
    Unfortunately they didn't fill in the payments methods yet, other details were different.

    Anyway I hope it stops now and we can get going again

    Have a good weekend all.

    Best Regards,

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Onno - RP Affiliates For This Useful Post:

    dfiocch (29 April 2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •