Interesting test. My results:
Left Brain Right Brain
51% 49%
I see the girl spinning clockwise.
Interesting test. My results:
Left Brain Right Brain
51% 49%
I see the girl spinning clockwise.
Last edited by vmlinuz; 9 September 2009 at 10:22 am.
facinating stuff! I can only see her going clockwise and am astonished others see her going a different direction.
No wonder we as a race have so much trouble. What I see very clearly as clockwise ... I would assume Matted sees very clearly as going counter-clockwise.
I have always agreed with Matted on nearly every POV he has had but now realize we must arrive at that point from totally different directions.
I haven't taken the test but am left-handed and I would assume then am right brained.
edited to add:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=240><TBODY><TR><TD class=extfont1-sm width=120>Left Brain</TD><TD class=extfont1-sm width=120>Right Brain</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: verdana; FONT-SIZE: 24px" class=font1b>41%</TD><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: verdana; FONT-SIZE: 24px" class=font1b>59%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
.....
that stuff about being two-brained and refusing to hand off from one hand to the other is wild stuff.
on a side note to that ... isn't it true that you're suppose to climb up on a horse from only the one side as that side's brain will recognize you whereas if you tried the other side you would not meet with a rider-friendly horse.
Last edited by bb1web; 9 September 2009 at 5:07 pm.
Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.
Gambling Affiliate Place
Slot Machine Games
Casinos Accepting USA Players
Real Time Gaming Slots
slots tip
avoid non paying casinos
She is spinning clockwise & counter clockwise. Looks like I'm a lefty.
The results show your brain dominance as being:
Left Brain - Right Brain
54% - 46%
You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.
============
This test is pretty accurate. It has me nailed on this aspect as it relates to folks trying to mess with my affiliate revenue. LOL
Your Reality-based Analysis
You do not show much focus for rules and regulations and do not adjust well to change in the environment. In fact, upon experiencing change in the environment, it spurs you to try to change it yourself instead of adjusting to it. Whenever you become emotionally involved in project you are more likely to learn and succeed.
Last edited by GamTrak; 9 September 2009 at 8:00 pm.
60 - 40
I see the girl spinning counter clockwise.
I read your tips how to see the girl turning the other way but cannot (after a minute).
My results:
Left Brain: 55%
Right Brain: 45%
You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you.
Michael
GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=240><TBODY><TR><TD class=extfont1-sm width=120>Left Brain</TD><TD class=extfont1-sm width=120>Right Brain</TD></TR><TR><TD class=font1b style="FONT-SIZE: 24px; FONT-FAMILY: verdana">47%</TD><TD class=font1b style="FONT-SIZE: 24px; FONT-FAMILY: verdana">53%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I noticed (quite by accident) that if I am looking and concentrating on another object and then quickly glance at the girl ... that i can see her going the other direction.
Then if I concentrate i can hold her going that direction for a period of time before my more dominant brain switches her back to going clockwise.
quite amazing especially after i was able to see her going both ways.
Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.
Gambling Affiliate Place
Slot Machine Games
Casinos Accepting USA Players
Real Time Gaming Slots
slots tip
avoid non paying casinos
giggles7p (18 September 2009)
That is what happened to me only it was between the time I read the post, made my reply and then previewed.
I saw her go clockwise first then I saw her counter clockwise and therefore my answer. It's good to see that someone else saw her do the same.
Hey Michael, our scores are very close. hehe
Last edited by GamTrak; 10 September 2009 at 12:47 pm.
WOW!
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=240><TBODY><TR><TD class=extfont1-sm width=120>Left Brain</TD><TD class=extfont1-sm width=120>Right Brain</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: verdana; FONT-SIZE: 24px" class=font1b>99%</TD><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: verdana; FONT-SIZE: 24px" class=font1b>1%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You are could be considered a no-brainer. Your brain controls your body. In addition to being no-brained, you are also known as a person who post false psychology data just to see if anyone reads it and/or takes the data seriously. Take some time off and sort yourself out. Or, become a scientist, banker, judge, mathematician, casino player, book, and pond skating judge.
Looks like she's standing still to me...
.
My results:
Left Brain: 47%
Right Brain: 53%
You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.
The girl is spinning clockwise.
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=240><TBODY><TR><TD class=extfont1-sm width=120>Left Brain</TD><TD class=extfont1-sm width=120>Right Brain</TD></TR><TR><TD class=font1b style="FONT-SIZE: 24px; FONT-FAMILY: verdana">50%</TD><TD class=font1b style="FONT-SIZE: 24px; FONT-FAMILY: verdana">51%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.
No complete spin, first counter clockwise just until back shows, then clockwise until back shows, back and forth.
Insane??![]()
Feel a bit dizzy Jack. I had three other people watching it two right handers one left. The left hander did not see the rotation change the same time right handers did. That really freaked me out.
I am more left brained going by the results. Hope I am not doomed!
Cool stuff
greek39
Last edited by pgaming; 15 September 2009 at 9:30 pm.
I see her spinning both ways.......sounds kinky? lol
Here are my results...read them and weep...
Hey Slotplayer, we are indentical
Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being:
<table width="240" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="extfont1-sm" width="120">Left Brain</td> <td class="extfont1-sm" width="120">Right Brain</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="font1b" style="font-size: 24px; font-family: verdana;">43%</td> <td class="font1b" style="font-size: 24px; font-family: verdana;">57%</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.
Your Left Brain Percentages
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td> 40%</td> <td>Verbal (Your most dominant characteristic)</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 34%</td> <td>Logical</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 25%</td> <td>Symbolic</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 22%</td> <td>Linear</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 14%</td> <td>Reality-based</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 9%</td> <td>Sequential (Your least dominant characteristic)</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Your Right Brain Percentages
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr> <td> 53%</td> <td>Holistic (Your most dominant characteristic)</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 34%</td> <td>Random</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 29%</td> <td>Fantasy-oriented</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 28%</td> <td>Concrete</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 24%</td> <td>Intuitive</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 19%</td> <td>Nonverbal (Your least dominant characteristic)</td></tr></tbody></table>
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
penny-slot-machines (18 September 2009)
i go with option left.
<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 158pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="211"><col style="width: 158pt;" width="211"><col> <tbody><tr><td style="height: 12.75pt; width: 158pt;" height="17" width="211">
</td> </tr></tbody><tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"></tr></tbody></table>
I just noticed this ... and found it interesting.
4 prominent members of gap all were within 2 points of the same score.
Wow. dare I say great minds not only think alike .... but have the same location for where their front office is located.
No wonder i took to you all right off.
Apparently if I come up missing Jack could step in and not miss a beat. we were exact.
![]()
Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.
Gambling Affiliate Place
Slot Machine Games
Casinos Accepting USA Players
Real Time Gaming Slots
slots tip
avoid non paying casinos
giggles7p (18 September 2009)
Steve i just read your other post a page or two back and guess what??
I am left handed too!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What don't we have in common???
So you, me, Jim, and Jack are all pretty much the same, scary ****! lolllll
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
For me, these are the interesting stats in the test, even though most people focus on the headline left/right dichotomy figures
When I looked at my stats, I was most interested in the areas where I scored low figures. These could be the areas where I could improve, so most useful
However, there were quite a few questions where I had difficulty choosing an answer, I could easily have chosen an alternative answer and it would have been OK, or for some questions, there was no appropriate answer (for example the answer may be 'it depends on the circumstances', which is of course, not an option).
So, I noted those questions down and went back and did the test again - a second run where I chose the alternative answers. It came back with a completely different analysis, but there were some areas where the results remained constant, despite my answers being different on my second run. To me, that says that those 'consistent' results were the ones that were most valid.
Last edited by penny-slot-machines; 18 September 2009 at 4:36 pm.
giggles7p (18 September 2009)
Double posted for some reason...