Yeah, ours was unpublished a couple weeks ago as well. Sucks. All those followers were organic.
Yeah, ours was unpublished a couple weeks ago as well. Sucks. All those followers were organic.
https://professionalrakeback.com
We write excellent long-form content for other webmasters, for free.
How can we work together on a win/win deal? Be creative!
no response, so I just moved to twitter. The policy there is better.
Cash Bonus (13 November 2018)
Appeal won't work as they just don't want gambling content on their servers, even if it's targeting a market where gambling is regulated.
So what are the alternatives to Facebook then? Twitter?
Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.
Mine also taken down. Ridiculous as many of my competitors still have their pages safe although they directly publish gambling content. For this reason I will never spend more money to build audience again
Good luck with getting these republished guys!
My facebook page got unpublished a few weeks ago and I thought that would be it. (I already lost a page with 1,000+ active and engaged followers a few years back)
I sent in an appeal not expecting anything and my page was surprisingly back within a few hours. However it was unpublished again a couple of days ago and my appeal has not been successful this time. So frustrating!
Twitter is probably the best alternative although be wary there too - I lost a page with 12,000+ followers that had been built up with lots of hard work over many years. They gave me no explanation and no chance to appeal.
Today i noticed also that my FB page has been unpublished. I clicked the appeal button and wrote something and got response, but still unpublished
Do u think if i remove the gambling related posts, the page will be reactivated ?
Mine too![]()
Actually hate Facebook and never use it for personal use anymore and very rarely for business. A lot of the younger generation are moving away from Facebook. I know this doesn't help your situation and it's a pain in the ass
Agreed with Kimura John. You can just move over to Twitter. They definitely have a better policy and are also less strict.
It's terrible that Facebook is clamping down on this.
Even though their policy page states that gambling content is prohibited, I fail to understand how they used to accept paid boosts for my page posts in the past. Looks like they take your money for the ads and then remove your page afterwards - nice little scam scheme by FB isn't it.
From their policy page, quote:
3. GamblingPages, groups and events must not facilitate or promote online gambling, online real money, games of skill or online lotteries without our prior written permission.
I also wonder where you can submit that "prior written permission" or who to get in touch with at Facebook regarding this? I've never seen a page or form where you can communicate this with them. Anyone aware of such?
Cash Bonus (14 November 2018)
They finally caught up with me too... no big deal
Yeah, 2 months ago we had unpublish one of our gambling fan pages, I appealed but it was denied, so we lost the fan page. Again, one month ago we had 2 more unpublish pages, We appealed and didn't get a response, so they are still unpublish.
Wait, I have to say I just went to check them to write this post, one of the pages gave the option to publish it and now we have it backI'm so happy I came to this topic and participated, otherwise, I don't know how long it would have taken to realize about it. I did nothing to get it back!
For me, the only way to get a useful answer from the support was via chat. But it depends on thet which operator can you talk with, some of them really rude and didn't care with my problem at all...
We got the same message for one of our Facebook pages (we have different ones for each language)
We appealed the decision but now it says it was denied, so bye-bye Facebook, good traffic from there, all organic![]()
Rakeback and professional services for poker players - https://worldpokerdeals.com