Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default Your random MP3 shuffle

    I'm listening to my MP3 collection on random shuffle. Went from Eminem to The Wombles theme and then to Depeche Mode.

    What's your first three on random shuffle?

  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    This is going to be embarrassing.

    I have such random **** on my actual ipod. I usually listen to playlists on spotify, so I will give you the first three of my fave playlist on spotify and my regular ipod.

    ipod:

    1. Intro Total RnB - DJ Abdel
    2. Soulja Girl - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em Ft i15 (Promo Only Urban)
    3. Latin Girls - Black Eyed Peas (I actually love this song)

    spotify:
    1. Izzo/In the end - Jay Z
    2. Do it Again - Pia Mia
    3. Ride Wit U - Joe (LOOOOVE this song)


    As you can tell, I love my urban/rnb/hip hop.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    FictionNet (16 March 2016)

  4. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,996
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Are you embarrassed yet?

    I rarely listen to music anymore....the antenna never seems to work this deep in the cave....

    Rick
    Universal4

  5. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Actually I'm not embarrassed. I lied. It was for dramatic effect.

    Did it work?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  6. #5
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Only really use mp3 out in the pool / gym room.

    This can range from easy listening like The Corrs, Dido, Taylor Swift, to Alan Parson Project, to U2, to various Star trek themes and of course the Rocky Theme and Eye of the Tiger and football themes for Euro2000 and Euro2004 (Forca)

    I change the workout intensity up/down depending on the mood and soundtrack
    (well that's my excuse)


    oh - and it's NOT an i toy - a Samsung Android tablet - with plenty of business apps and DEFINITELY deductible !!
    Last edited by TheGooner; 16 March 2016 at 4:33 am.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (16 March 2016), Renee (16 March 2016)

  8. #6
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    Only really use mp3 out in the pool / gym room.

    This can range from easy listening like The Corrs, Dido, Taylor Swift, to Alan Parson Project, to U2, to various Star trek themes and of course the Rocky Theme and Eye of the Tiger and football themes for Euro2000 and Euro2004 (Forca)

    I change the workout intensity up/down depending on the mood and soundtrack
    (well that's my excuse)


    oh - and it's NOT an i toy - a Samsung Android tablet - with plenty of business apps and DEFINITELY deductible !!
    So what are your first 3 tracks when you shuffle all the songs?

    Never picked you for a Taylor Swift fan
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  9. #7
    FruityJelena's Avatar
    FruityJelena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2015
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    563
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    590
    Thanked 339 Times in 230 Posts

    Default

    Yeee haaaaa, more music topics, I love it!

    I usually listen to my YT lists, this is random 3:

    Junior Jack - Must be the darkness
    Lenny Kravitz - Black velveteen
    Timo Maas ft. Kelis - Help me

    This is from the list where I placed forgotten songs I used to like and didn't hear for a long time, before I re-discovered them.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FruityJelena For This Useful Post:

    FictionNet (16 March 2016), Renee (16 March 2016)

  11. #8
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Random Shuffle

    1. Just What I Needed - The Cars
    2. Super Bad Pt 1 & 2 - Mr. James Brown
    3. Hit 'em Up - 2Pac

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    FictionNet (16 March 2016), TheGooner (16 March 2016)

  13. #9
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    So what are your first 3 tracks when you shuffle all the songs?
    Doesn't shuffle mean random delivery so it changes all the time?
    Mine seems to be.

    If I'm lucky then it's something like :

    American Authors - Best day of life (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y66j_BUCBMY )
    The Corrs - Dreams ( see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BglEyv5O2Y )
    Lady Gaga - Poker face ( see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo )
    Katy Perry - Wide Awake ( see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE )
    U2 - Beautiful Day ( see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o )

    All quite "pop" but you need something simple and catchy when rowing / running / swimming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Never picked you for a Taylor Swift fan
    Always a sucker for a pretty voice ...
    Last edited by TheGooner; 16 March 2016 at 8:13 pm.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

    FictionNet (16 March 2016)

  15. #10
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    Doesn't shuffle mean random delivery so it changes all the time?
    Yep. So those were the first 3 songs that came up this time when I pressed shuffle, and they will be different next time.


    Lady Gaga - Poker face ( see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo )
    Katy Perry - Wide Awake ( see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE )
    My favourite version of poker face is the acoustic one. I often play it on the piano and sing it that way. I am such a big fan of lady gaga. I love that every time she performs a song, she performs it differently. She is very creative.

    My favourite Katy Perry song is "the one that got away". I have the acoustic version of that song in one of my playlists and I just love it.

    I'm a sucker for acoustic stuff too. Not a Justin Bieber fan but his older stuff in acoustic is good

    Always a sucker for a pretty voice ...
    Hahaha awesome. I'm a big taytay fan - she is another one that has a lot of talent
    She writes her own songs and plays a few instruments.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (17 March 2016)

  17. #11
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    I've noted down your shuffle lists so I can listen for myself over coming days. There's lots of tunes I don't recognise, so looking forward to hearing them.

    Shocking no-one else had a Wombles tune.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

    Renee (16 March 2016)

  19. #12
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FictionNet View Post
    I've noted down your shuffle lists so I can listen for myself over coming days. There's lots of tunes I don't recognise, so looking forward to hearing them.

    Shocking no-one else had a Wombles tune.
    I will have to look up wombles
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  20. #13
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 923 Times in 580 Posts

    Default

    L'Amour Toujours (Tiësto Edit) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY5way9lsTQ
    Paul Kalkbrenner sky and sand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ybFb_wKlvQ
    Afrojack - rock the House https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8plBVgJFHBU

    hello.... its me...

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Progger For This Useful Post:

    FictionNet (17 March 2016)

  22. #14
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I will have to look up wombles
    Perhaps not the best vid I could find.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wAOP7CnMZQ

  23. #15
    FruityJelena's Avatar
    FruityJelena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2015
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    563
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    590
    Thanked 339 Times in 230 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Progger View Post
    Paul Kalkbrenner sky and sand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ybFb_wKlvQ

  24. #16
    pokeraussie's Avatar
    pokeraussie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 208 Times in 151 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    and of course the Rocky Theme and Eye of the Tiger
    Well played, sir.

    I mostly just listen to electronic music, more specifically trance. It can be energetic or more chilled out depending on my mood.

  25. #17
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    Here's my 3. First of all, can I explain I have a large music collection and listen to various types of music.

    1. Crazy - Patsy Cline
    2. The Passenger - Iggy Pop
    3. Shout Mercy - Kiss

    What I'm listening to most at the moment though is the new Foxes album, "All I Need". Well worth a listen, some great sounds on there if you like a fairly easy listening pop album.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Doolally For This Useful Post:

    FictionNet (18 March 2016)

  27. #18
    Rostick's Avatar
    Rostick is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 118 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    Only listen mp3 at the gym and I usually don`t load it with more than 10-15 songs, so not much can go wrong

    Yesterday, if I remember correctly:
    1. Iris & Uriah Heep - Lady in Black
    2. Guns n Roses - Coma
    3. Rainbow - Stargazer (my all time fav. song BTW)
    Betdistrict.com - free betting tips & previews
    Happybags.ro - romanian e-commerce website
    WW2HistoryBook - World War Two Library

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Rostick For This Useful Post:

    FictionNet (18 March 2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •