Hi
So I am relatively new to the online gambling business with just over 1-year experience
I get about 50-70k visitors in any given month, and I generate about a 200-click throughs on my main affiliate program per month (I dont target aggressively) My problem is that very few (1% or less) of those 200-click throughs actually goes on and register.
Anyway I don't care to much about low signup rate, since I am slowly starting to win over the trust of my users, regulars are coming back more often, people are starting to follow my advice, and I have managed to build up a solid reputation.
I aim for atleast another year before I get to my goal of profit $1000p.m
My Question / Problem?
I don't know if my main affiliate manager is all that patient though. I am on a 40% CPA currently. However, I have just received an email stating that she wants to move me to a 5% Rev model. Changing me to a subaffiliate (what does that mean?)
The email makes it out to be a good thing, is it really? Should I accept this OR is it a slap in the face from the manager, with my site perhaps not living up to the expectations they were hoping for?
(I told them from the very start they need to be patient and they paid me upfront to be associated with my site for what that is worth.)
Would love to hear from experienced affiliates what they can make out from the above.
Thanks


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote




