View Poll Results: Which AI chatbots do you use?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't use AI Chatbots.

    0 0%
  • ChatGPT (OpenAI)

    13 100.00%
  • Claude (Anthropic)

    3 23.08%
  • Copilot (Microsoft)

    1 7.69%
  • DeepSeek

    2 15.38%
  • Gemini (Google)

    3 23.08%
  • Grok (xAI)

    4 30.77%
  • Jasper

    0 0%
  • Meta AI (Meta)

    0 0%
  • Perplexity

    3 23.08%
  • Other (please share in a post).

    1 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,704
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 2,042 Posts

    Question Which AI chatbots do you use?

    As we all know, there is an AI revolution going on and many of us now integrate the use of AI into our everyday work. For this week's poll I ask what AI chatbots you use?

    Besides voting in the poll, please share your experience using AI chatbots, which chatbots you recommend, and why. And whether you use a paid version of any chatbot and how much of a difference it makes.

    Also, share how you use them and how much difference they make in your work and the way you go about your work.

    For the poll, I've listed a few different chatbots, and I hope I got those that are most likely to have been used, but there are many more.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  2. #2
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Overall I feel ChatGPT is best. I was disappointed with Gemini, I expected Google to stand out from the rest.
    AI is a good tool, but it is certainly not replacing any tasks for me. I have not paid for any of the AI services, I would be curious to hear from someone who has paid for the premium and shared if there is a significant difference.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  3. #3
    content is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2023
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 51 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    I use GPT pro but I'd like to hear people's experiences with others for casino content. Is Grok good? Sorta the same?

    I hardly write anything myself, I give ai the keypoints and tell it to format it into an overview or whatever I need. Sometimes have to give it examples so isn't the "embark on a journey" bs.

  4. #4
    content is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2023
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 51 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Overall I feel ChatGPT is best. I was disappointed with Gemini, I expected Google to stand out from the rest.
    AI is a good tool, but it is certainly not replacing any tasks for me. I have not paid for any of the AI services, I would be curious to hear from someone who has paid for the premium and shared if there is a significant difference.
    I pay for GPT, but just because I go over the daily usage limits of free version sometimes. I use the GPT built into Opera browser, I like that set up best for whatever reason. Doesn't make a huge difference, but it does make a difference. Worth the $20 a month.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to content For This Useful Post:

    Anthony (10 April 2025)

  6. #5
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    I currently use ChatGPT Plus and sometimes Grok. I find them useful for research, exploring ideas, and checking my writing (especially when I’m working in other languages and need to find a more natural way to express what I want).

    I recommend trying out their free versions to see if they meet your expectations without too much compromise. I use ChatGPT often, and the time it saves me on certain tasks is well worth the $20. That said, in my experience, none of these chatbots are 100% reliable, the exact same question might get a good answer one day and then a completely off-base response the next.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  7. #6
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Using ChatGPT all the time. It is now my preferred choice for research and assistance.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  8. #7
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,704
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 2,042 Posts

    Default

    Personally, I used ChatGPT on a regular basis for research, but I still use Google more.

    Although not the same thing at all, on the AI front, I do used the zoom AI companion to produce meeting summaries and to do lists.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  9. #8
    golfbettingsystem's Avatar
    golfbettingsystem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 437 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    I used ChatGPT for the first time this week for some work-related research, it did add a little value so I’ll be using it again in the future.

  10. #9
    mmoretti is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    March 2025
    Location
    tbilisi
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I’ve been using ChatGPT in my everyday life for a long time, and occasionally I use Grok too, but not as often as GPT

  11. #10
    jesseblakefield is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    May 2025
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Just GPT and Grok, the seem to be the best for text and research work. Gotta fact check though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •