Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default Anyone working today?

    well, that's Christmas been and gone. Now it's that crappy bit between Christmas and New Year.

    I ran out of holidays so couldn't take today off, is everyone else off work or is there anyone out there doing a bit today?

    if you're working, maybe we could a do special deal to improve traffic? I'm feeling generous.

  2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AE-Martyn For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    I actually worked all week.....just haven't been here last few days....lol

    Rick
    Universal4

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (28 December 2013)

  5. #3
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    I work every day. It's hard not to work when I'm feeling bored and the office is in my home.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sweetbet For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (28 December 2013)

  7. #4
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    yes, worked every single day
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edgarf76 For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (28 December 2013)

  9. #5
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Well if you're open to work on something. Drop us a lineon managers at affiliate edge.com and we'll work something fun out.


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AE-Martyn For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Work every day.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight Cat For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (28 December 2013)

  13. #7
    JackTenSuited is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2004
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 334 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Work every day, but to me it doesn't feel like work

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackTenSuited For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (28 December 2013)

  15. #8
    alin04 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    518
    Thanks
    420
    Thanked 209 Times in 127 Posts

    Default

    Work every day. Today is Premier League and I made a preview for all the football games.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alin04 For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (28 December 2013)

  17. #9
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    As most affiliates I work every day.

    Or should I say "serious affiliates"? Not the affiliates that think that money comes without doing anything.

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christiaan For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (28 December 2013), ball2win_affiliate (29 December 2013), edgarf76 (28 December 2013)

  19. #10
    DanHorvat's Avatar
    DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Actual location may vary.
    Posts
    1,994
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    1,418
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 783 Posts

    Default

    I'm working on improving organization - cleaning up my PC and e-mails, putting all files in proper folder, trying out time management solutions etc.

    January will be hell and all this will be put to the test very quickly.
    Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DanHorvat For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    ball2win_affiliate's Avatar
    ball2win_affiliate is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    MACAU
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 22 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Agree that serious affiliates works everyday.

    Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ball2win_affiliate For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    O Hai!

    I'm here for half days today and tomorrow.
    Martyn you may as well get a thread going. We haven't given Hodgey crap for awhile. It's time.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    AE-Stephen's Avatar
    AE-Stephen is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 266 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    Now Martyn's off, and its my turn to work. (Enjoy your time off Martyn I'm sure I'll find an opportunity to get you logged on to your laptop from home )

    Looks like I recovered just in time, the last few days I've felt so hungover, in the mind and waistline. How has everyone's Christmas been?

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AE-Stephen For This Useful Post:


  27. #14
    IhreConsulting's Avatar
    IhreConsulting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 155 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Hey Stephen

    So after Martyn was moaning about working for 1 day, he is off again?! hehe
    I am working today. Was supposed to be working Friday, but I had a power cut from 24th - 28th so ended up spending Christmas at the in-laws. (for those of you in the UK, I live 1 mile from Yalding, Kent and all the flooding and power cuts) Lovely time, but nothing like getting back home. Then the unpacking starts With 2 little ones, after Santa visited, it only took the weekend to get the toys unpacked and find new homes for them. I think toys r us moved location to our house!

    Hope you all had a good holiday and looking forward to New Year. What will everyone be doing? I will be spending it at home (hopefully!). Nice bottle of bubbly, lots of food and a quiet night.
    Edward Ihre / Claire Wellard / Katerina Milfaitova

    www.ihreconsulting.com
    affiliates@ihreconsulting.com

    Ihre Consulting

    Like & follow us socially
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Instagram

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IhreConsulting For This Useful Post:


  29. #15
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    5 days without power... I wouldn't survive

    Christmas is always with family here. Parents, grandparents, cousins, kids etc... This year I gave the best Christmas present eve! My grandfather always traveled a lot. But he has never been in Crete (Greece) before. He is already talking for years that he wants to go there but he never went there (because my grandmother doesn't want to fly). He is 80 now and he thought he would get there anymore. But we gave a trip to Crete as Christmas present. And he doesn't have to go alone. He will go with me, my father and my 2 cousins! The reaction when he got the present, so much emotion. Wauw! What a feeling. Almost everybody at the table was crying.

    For New Years eve I'll be with friends. At a friends house. We do it every year. Just eat, drink and have fun together. And then we all sleep there.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christiaan For This Useful Post:

    AE-Stephen (30 December 2013)

  31. #16
    kristal_cm's Avatar
    kristal_cm is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I've been working everyday except for Christmas day and Boxing Day. The office is rather empty and quiet though.
    Kristal Camilleri Murison

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kristal_cm For This Useful Post:


  33. #17
    AE-Stephen's Avatar
    AE-Stephen is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 266 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    Martyn will be working from home no doubt, but he is off on the rota today.

    I saw the floods in Kent that was pretty crazy. Hopefully you wasn't hit too badly and you can get back to normality soon. I spent Christmas day with the family round at my sisters house. Boxing day (UK Holiday on the 26th) I spent with friends ended up staying out until the following day drinking and having a laugh. I'll be kind of glad once New Year is out of the way all of this drinking is taking its toll

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AE-Stephen For This Useful Post:


  35. #18
    clarar's Avatar
    clarar is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    306
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 133 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    No one is off here... Sad people in Israel we work on Christmas and New year... ay ay... send some chocolates over please

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clarar For This Useful Post:


  37. #19
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AE-Stephen View Post
    Now Martyn's off, and its my turn to work. (Enjoy your time off Martyn I'm sure I'll find an opportunity to get you logged on to your laptop from home )

    Looks like I recovered just in time, the last few days I've felt so hungover, in the mind and waistline. How has everyone's Christmas been?
    I spent Christmas with my family. Was supposed to be there 5 days, came home a day early. As usual, my mum gave me the shits and they all fought with each other the whole time. Nothing new really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan View Post
    5 days without power... I wouldn't survive

    Christmas is always with family here. Parents, grandparents, cousins, kids etc... This year I gave the best Christmas present eve! My grandfather always traveled a lot. But he has never been in Crete (Greece) before. He is already talking for years that he wants to go there but he never went there (because my grandmother doesn't want to fly). He is 80 now and he thought he would get there anymore. But we gave a trip to Crete as Christmas present. And he doesn't have to go alone. He will go with me, my father and my 2 cousins! The reaction when he got the present, so much emotion. Wauw! What a feeling. Almost everybody at the table was crying.

    For New Years eve I'll be with friends. At a friends house. We do it every year. Just eat, drink and have fun together. And then we all sleep there.
    That is an amazing gift! Have you ever been before? Crete is my favourite part of Greece. There is an amazing beach there at Falasarna. If you can go there it's awesome. You have to walk down a cliff face to get to it but there is a bar at the top. It's the only place I saw in Greece that had white sand. The capital (I think in English is spelled Chania) is cool too. Good night life if you go in summer.

    If you happen to drive from the capital to Falasarna you will go through all the mountains. If you can get a car with no roof it will be awesome. There are goats all over the mountains and you wonder how the hell they got up there!

    Enjoy!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Christiaan (30 December 2013)

  39. #20
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    That is an amazing gift! Have you ever been before? Crete is my favourite part of Greece. There is an amazing beach there at Falasarna. If you can go there it's awesome. You have to walk down a cliff face to get to it but there is a bar at the top. It's the only place I saw in Greece that had white sand. The capital (I think in English is spelled Chania) is cool too. Good night life if you go in summer.

    If you happen to drive from the capital to Falasarna you will go through all the mountains. If you can get a car with no roof it will be awesome. There are goats all over the mountains and you wonder how the hell they got up there!

    Enjoy!
    We go in May, to Rethymnon. It looks like a nice town. Remember that we go with my 81 year old grandfather, this vacation is for him so we will stay with him for the 4 days. I don't think it will be possible for him to walk down a cliff face... and night life, I don't think so
    It will be a more cultural trip. We already planned 1 day, we go on with a ship to Santorini (that island with all the white houses).

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christiaan For This Useful Post:

    Renee (1 January 2014)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •