Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Apollobet

  1. #1
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default Apollobet

    Have we all been done over here as well?

    Just logged into to my aceworldgaming account and apollobet aren't there. Then just noticed this message

    Hi all,

    As of 8:00am Wednesday Apollobet will have a brand new site and will no longer be using aceworldgaming to manage our affiliates. If you wish to continue in our affiliate program, from Wednesday, you will be able to find us on NetRefer.

    We hope that you decide to continue with us and we look forward to the success that the new site will bring.

    Hopefully we will see you soon.

    Kind Regards

    The ApolloBet Team

    Just looked, can't find them at netrefer and there is no affiliate link on the 'new' site

    Anyone got any info?

  2. #2
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    They better not have, I have just logged in and noticed exactly what you are describing. Where and what is "Netrefer" is it similar to Income access?

  3. #3
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrisk View Post
    They better not have, I have just logged in and noticed exactly what you are describing. Where and what is "Netrefer" is it similar to Income access?
    it's what paddy power, boyles and betfair among others use. the email address on the site just bounces back as well so tweeted them and no reply, looks like I'll have to chase them tomorrow

  4. #4
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    I only emailed Leon yesterday, and it bounced, so something seemed odd. However, I just assumed he had probably left the company or whatever, but obviously something far fishier going on! I don't think I'd wanna work with them after pulling a trick like this. I had quite a nice total for April too in terms of commission, and it's just "vanished"

  5. #5
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Oh right, I get what net refer is, but is it like a case of netrefer will manage it, or what? And do you join netrefer and then apply to apollo bet, a bit like you do with Trade Doubler?

  6. #6
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrisk View Post
    I only emailed Leon yesterday, and it bounced, so something seemed odd. However, I just assumed he had probably left the company or whatever, but obviously something far fishier going on! I don't think I'd wanna work with them after pulling a trick like this. I had quite a nice total for April too in terms of commission, and it's just "vanished"
    who was Leon?

  7. #7
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Getting absolutely nothing back at the moment. Got this tweet this morning

    "We have had to switch affiliate provider along with the new website.Any monies owed to you will be transferred and new accounts set up...."

    5h
    "I will contact you when everything is set up. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused but assure you all monies will be paid asap"

    Then, when I asked about how are we supposed to know what money is owed, will players be migrated etc etc I got nothing, completely stone walled.

    It seems they are running a white label from Boylesports and have just had a chat with a supervisor there about Apollobet completely ignoring affiliates and she has promised to try and get my questions answered today, so we shall see.

  8. #8
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Just had an Apollobet director, Leon Hoskins ring and to be fair it was a positive conversation.

    He said they are waiting for the figures to be be sent from Jenningsbet/aceworldgaming with everyones payments

    He also said when the new system is set back up on Netrefer then all our players will be retagged back to our accounts

    I've never spoke to him or dealt with Apollobet directly before but he came across as a genuine fella so I can only take his word on it at the minute but he seems honest

  9. #9
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Aidan you got a number for him? He didn't come across so "honest" when I have spoke to him in the past

  10. #10
    ssg
    ssg is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    unable to find Apollo bet affiliate program details(net refer), if you guys are still with them ..can you please send me thr contact ..
    they owe some of my money .. though its quite late
    hello

  11. #11
    NRLD is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 18 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Hi SSG,

    We had a number of discussions with Apollo Bet but are as yet are not working with them, hence their affiliate program has never been migrated over to the NetRefer platform.

    I'm sorry I can't be of more help.


    Kind Regards,
    Louisa Morrison | Head of Professional Services
    NetRefer - UNIFIED PERFORMANCE MARKETING

  12. #12
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NRLD View Post
    Hi SSG,

    We had a number of discussions with Apollo Bet but are as yet are not working with them, hence their affiliate program has never been migrated over to the NetRefer platform.

    I'm sorry I can't be of more help.


    Kind Regards,
    Louisa Morrison | Head of Professional Services
    NetRefer - UNIFIED PERFORMANCE MARKETING
    So they are not moving over to Netrefer then?

  13. #13
    NRLD is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 18 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    No, we don't have any agreement to work with them at this point in time.

    Kind Regards,
    Louisa Morrison | Head of Professional Services
    NetRefer - UNIFIED PERFORMANCE MARKETING
    Last edited by NRLD; 18 October 2013 at 6:02 am.

  14. #14
    ssg
    ssg is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the help Louisa
    hello

  15. #15
    ApolloBet is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default ApolloBet

    Quote Originally Posted by ssg View Post
    Thanks for the help Louisa
    Hi,

    We are currently setting up our affiliate program with Income Access. This will take between 4-6 weeks until completion.
    The original plan was to set up with NetRefer but after a few discussions with them and Boyles we decided this wasn't for us.

    Sorry for the mix up caused in regards to this, and everything that has come about with us switching provider. we know this has been a confusing few months for yourselves and for us, but we are on the right tracks now and looking forward to whats to come.

    I will inform you when we are up and running with IA if anyone would like to join us.

    Many Thanks

  16. #16
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloBet View Post
    Hi,

    We are currently setting up our affiliate program with Income Access. This will take between 4-6 weeks until completion.
    The original plan was to set up with NetRefer but after a few discussions with them and Boyles we decided this wasn't for us.

    Sorry for the mix up caused in regards to this, and everything that has come about with us switching provider. we know this has been a confusing few months for yourselves and for us, but we are on the right tracks now and looking forward to whats to come.

    I will inform you when we are up and running with IA if anyone would like to join us.

    Many Thanks
    when this first happened I was told that all players would be migrated over and ALL earnings that these players have produced during this 'down period' would be honoured. Is this still the case?

  17. #17
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    when this first happened I was told that all players would be migrated over and ALL earnings that these players have produced during this 'down period' would be honoured. Is this still the case?
    I can answer this for Apollobet seeing as they don't want to. The answer is NO, they lied and have stolen our players. They no claim they can't retag players no and can't honour any money we have generated their business for 17 months now. When they come knocking for new affiiates I urge you all to ignore them till they stop talking **** and honour what they said. After all, McBookie migrated from the same platform at the same time and carried all players over for us, so Apollobet are not being honest here it seems

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

    suffolkpoker (11 August 2014), Voids (11 August 2014)

  19. #18
    ApolloBet is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Apollobet

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    I can answer this for Apollobet seeing as they don't want to. The answer is NO, they lied and have stolen our players. They no claim they can't retag players no and can't honour any money we have generated their business for 17 months now. When they come knocking for new affiiates I urge you all to ignore them till they stop talking **** and honour what they said. After all, McBookie migrated from the same platform at the same time and carried all players over for us, so Apollobet are not being honest here it seems
    Hi. I can assure you that we have not stolen any customers brought on by affiliates. We fully believed that we would be able to migrate any customers we had, or back date any payments once up and running with our new affiliate system. However this became impossible as we were completed cut off from accessing any data, and was ignored in my requests to have this forwarded on. I have contacted our previous provider and had a response this morning (as 'thebookiesoffers' has also done which is why i assume i had a rare response). I was informed that they are waiting to get the 'OK' on supplying the details we require, and when they get this they will forward it on. Once we have this i assure you we will back date what is owed to each individual affiliate.

    In regards to our affiliate site, we are still in the process of setting up with Income Access. This has been on the final stages for a while now. The site is actually set up, but there have been some issues with tracking. Once this is resolved we will be going live, so hopefully it won't be too long now.

    We sincerely apologise for all the hassle over this last year, and hope that we can finally resolve some unsettled issues and move forward.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ApolloBet For This Useful Post:

    thebookiesoffers (13 August 2014)

  21. #19
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloBet View Post
    Hi. I can assure you that we have not stolen any customers brought on by affiliates. We fully believed that we would be able to migrate any customers we had, or back date any payments once up and running with our new affiliate system. However this became impossible as we were completed cut off from accessing any data, and was ignored in my requests to have this forwarded on. I have contacted our previous provider and had a response this morning (as 'thebookiesoffers' has also done which is why i assume i had a rare response). I was informed that they are waiting to get the 'OK' on supplying the details we require, and when they get this they will forward it on. Once we have this i assure you we will back date what is owed to each individual affiliate.

    In regards to our affiliate site, we are still in the process of setting up with Income Access. This has been on the final stages for a while now. The site is actually set up, but there have been some issues with tracking. Once this is resolved we will be going live, so hopefully it won't be too long now.

    We sincerely apologise for all the hassle over this last year, and hope that we can finally resolve some unsettled issues and move forward.
    Are my eyes failing me or has this issue been banging on for the good portion of 1 year?

  22. #20
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloBet View Post
    Hi. I can assure you that we have not stolen any customers brought on by affiliates. We fully believed that we would be able to migrate any customers we had, or back date any payments once up and running with our new affiliate system. However this became impossible as we were completed cut off from accessing any data, and was ignored in my requests to have this forwarded on. I have contacted our previous provider and had a response this morning (as 'thebookiesoffers' has also done which is why i assume i had a rare response). I was informed that they are waiting to get the 'OK' on supplying the details we require, and when they get this they will forward it on. Once we have this i assure you we will back date what is owed to each individual affiliate.

    In regards to our affiliate site, we are still in the process of setting up with Income Access. This has been on the final stages for a while now. The site is actually set up, but there have been some issues with tracking. Once this is resolved we will be going live, so hopefully it won't be too long now.

    We sincerely apologise for all the hassle over this last year, and hope that we can finally resolve some unsettled issues and move forward.
    Thanks for the reply. I will keep pressure on my contact as well to make sure this happens. If we get this resolved successfully I'll be happy to get you back listed on my network

    cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •