Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apollobet

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,277 Times in 5,243 Posts

Ideally, the research of which platform to move to should have been done IN ADVANCE.

You may have had good motives and planned to move existing players re-tagged to the introducing affiliates, but if that fails, your intentions do not really mean a lot since affiliates still lose their player base due to YOUR poor planning.

Rick
    Universal4

2. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (13 August 2014)

ApolloBet is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hi Guys,

You may already be aware but we are now up and running with Income Access. I understand there have been a lot of issues caused over this past 18 months, but we are working hard to try and fix them. We currently have the figures of all the customers each affiliate brought to us, and we will pay back any funds that each affiliate has earned from these players since the move in provider. We are also looking to get each player re-tagged to the corresponding affiliate. This may take some time to do but we are certainly looking at getting this sorted. I can assure you though, any money owed to affiliates from player losses will be issued.

I understand this does not make up for the past 18 months, but hopefully it is a start.

We would really like it if we could make a fresh start and you would join our new affiliate program.

Many Thanks!

-Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloBet View Post
    Hi Guys,

You may already be aware but we are now up and running with Income Access. I understand there have been a lot of issues caused over this past 18 months, but we are working hard to try and fix them. We currently have the figures of all the customers each affiliate brought to us, and we will pay back any funds that each affiliate has earned from these players since the move in provider. We are also looking to get each player re-tagged to the corresponding affiliate. This may take some time to do but we are certainly looking at getting this sorted. I can assure you though, any money owed to affiliates from player losses will be issued.

I understand this does not make up for the past 18 months, but hopefully it is a start.

We would really like it if we could make a fresh start and you would join our new affiliate program.

Many Thanks!
    Hi Anonymous ApolloBet Person,

Am I understanding correctly that the 18 month's worth of income generated via affiliate referrals will not be calculated and paid out to affiliates who were guaranteed lifetime income? I'm scrolling through this thread and it seems a lot has been said (timelines, promises, reassurances, etc). 18 months is a whole lot different than 4-6 weeks and I hope that there's a definite plan for "making right" for 18 months worth of activity, as I'd hate to think you financed the move in platform on the back of the boys while compensating them absolutely nothing.

I anxiously anticipate and await your response here in this discussion thread.

Many Thanks!

Shay

5. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

universal4 (31 October 2014)

ApolloBet is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hi Shay,

No, that isn't correct. We have all the players details that each affiliate brought to us, and we have details of their profit/loss with us each month since the change in provider, so we can pay each affiliate what they have rightfully earned. And we will continue to pay what is owed until the players get re-tagged in our system. We certainly do not want to see anybody out of pocket.

The timelines that have been given along the way are what we were issued. The integration took so much longer than was planned. We were constantly told 4-6 weeks because it should have only taken that long. But issues kept arising and putting it further back each time.

I sincerely do apologize for everything that has happened over this period and would really hope that affiliates are willing to give us a 2nd chance.

Many Thanks

Stacy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ApolloBet For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (31 October 2014)

lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I have zero confidence that income earned over this last eighteen months will be paid to me, and I would be turned inside out and rolled in salt before I would trust or recommend this program. It was hard enough getting paid in the first place.

They don't deserve to be promoted by affiliates, and I question anybody silly enough to do so!

Voice of experience

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowrisk For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (31 October 2014), universal4 (31 October 2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12