Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    wadaman7 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2014
    Location
    Dominican Republic (previously Miami, Los Angeles and New York).
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Applying to Affiliate Programs With Incomplete Website

    Hi All, Jack here again.
    I need a little from the pros. I'm currently building a new website. I have quite a bit of content ow, but no affiliates. If I apply to some of the better ones now, will they accept me and become the first affiliate casino? Must the website be complete except for reviews and affiliate deals? I don't want to blow my chances with a great casino because of this? I will sincerely appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks! Jack

  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    You'd have to contact each program to see what their policy is on approval.

    Our program is accessible immediately upon registration. I know a lot of others however require someone to check your site etc before approving your account.

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. #3
    wadaman7 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2014
    Location
    Dominican Republic (previously Miami, Los Angeles and New York).
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hey thanks Renee. Now at least I have one! Guess I'll start asking them what there policy is on approval. Jack

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to wadaman7 For This Useful Post:

    Renee (27 July 2014)

  5. #4
    p.arena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 194 Times in 146 Posts

    Default

    At WBX we often approve affiliates who's site is still under construction. It may require the affiliate to reply back and explain what the site will be about.

    I agree with Renee though, email the programs you are interested in working with to find out what their policy is. Otherwise you could try and apply and if you get rejected 1st time, try again when the site is completed? Best of luck.

  6. #5
    marina18bet's Avatar
    marina18bet is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Location
    Sofia
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Hi Jack

    I think your best shot is to contact the respective account managers if possible, even if you get rejected at first; many of the colleagues are available for discussion and will probably grant you access if you explain you're currently working on your project (bonus round for you if you give some details on your marketing strategy )

  7. #6
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Incomplete or inappropriate websites often get rejected from the Coral programme first time, partly because we have so many applications. However, we've tried to word our rejection email in a way that encourages a reply from anyone who thinks that their circumstances are different.

    This works really well because it becomes self-selecting in separating the 'chancers' from the workers and it means we have a starting point for a conversation. we get to ask the applicant their target markets and methods, what their development plans are, what kind of help are they likely to need. It gets them on our radar far more effectively than if we just accepted everyone and waited for them to produce numbers large enough to get noticed that way.

    If anyone wants to apply to Coral with an incomplete or unregistered URL they are welcome to contact us any time to let us know their plans.

    Hope this helps

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 July 2014), grem (31 July 2014)

  9. #7
    F-L-C is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,049
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 335 Times in 256 Posts

    Default

    I agree with Marina... I wouldn't see it as blowing your chances, just apply with an unfinished site and if they decline your application then reapply when it's finished; alternatively just drop them an email

  10. #8
    Mia Kerr is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    In GamblingAttack we do not mention the stage of your website, because we are more than interesting in building partnership with our webmasters. We will be glad to help such webmasters in building their winning strategies, helping them to develop and improve his/her website. If you are looking for the way to monetize your website on early stage - your are more than welcome to join www.gamblingattack.com. We will provide you with keywords database and advices on how to get your first traffic converted with our brands and other programs also.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mia Kerr For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 July 2014)

  12. #9
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    I would avoid the ones that auto-approve, but as far as I'm aware, I don't think any British facing brands do this. You could apply early but then you might fall foul of their minimum quota terms.
    As F-L-C says, best to drop them an email and explain your plans.

  13. #10
    Casino Online Rating's Avatar
    Casino Online Rating is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 115 Times in 86 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambling Joe View Post
    I would avoid the ones that auto-approve
    I wouldn't go that far. There are good affiliate programs out there that do this and there's no reason to shun them out fast. Program terms and conditions are a totally separate story and something that the affiliate should check anyway to know what he's getting himself into.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casino Online Rating For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 July 2014), Renee (28 July 2014)

  15. #11
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hi Jack,

    Please contact me info@harbourgaming.com

    You can sign up here

  16. #12
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    there's no reason to shun them out fast
    I wouldn't intentionally avoid them because off this, but it does show they don't particularly care where their brand is been applied. I'm not aware of any big brands that approve instantly.

  17. #13
    AndrewS_IA is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Hi Jack,

    As some have already mentioned, applying to an affiliate programme with an incomplete website varies from brand to brand. Affiliate managers generally like to see if the website fits in line with the target market of the brand prior to accepting the affiliate into the programme. If your website is incomplete, you can always get in touch with the brand via email to let them know your site is under construction and also provide an overview of what it's all about.

  18. #14
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    We have lots of affiliates that have signed up while they are working on their sites, we have no problem at all with this and we are always open to help out if the affiliates needs any pointers!

  19. #15
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambling Joe View Post
    I wouldn't intentionally avoid them because off this, but it does show they don't particularly care where their brand is been applied. I'm not aware of any big brands that approve instantly.
    I disagree.

    The reason we auto-approve is because the last thing an affiliate wants to do when they are looking to add brands to their website is to have to wait while they are on a roll working. If we auto approve then the affiliate can log in immediately, grab the creative they need and use it straight away.

    If an affiliate has to wait for approval before they can do that, there is a chance that they are less likely to add the brands later unless they go out of their way to do it.

    Edited to add: Also, if you're in the process of still creating your site, how are you supposed to put the content on there for the casino brands if you're not able to put any links etc? I see it as counterproductive on the affiliate program side TBH.

    We personally go through every single affiliate that registers with us and get in touch with them to get more details so I also have to disagree on the "don't particularly care where their brand is been applied" part either.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (31 July 2014)

  21. #16
    pdjoe's Avatar
    pdjoe is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 233 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Renee,

    how can it be that you are so right and yet good looking too? lol

    I don't get it. I signed up for a few new programs recently and haven't been approved yet. One was on Thursday and one just yesterday, They will be lucky to be added at all at this point. Sites have to be updated and won't wait long to make the changes.
    Joe

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to pdjoe For This Useful Post:

    Renee (29 July 2014)

  23. #17
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Haha thanks Joe, but don't be deceived. I don't look like this when I wake up in the morning, that's for sure!

    I don't get it. I signed up for a few new programs recently and haven't been approved yet. One was on Thursday and one just yesterday, They will be lucky to be added at all at this point. Sites have to be updated and won't wait long to make the changes.
    This is EXACTLY why we pre-approve.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    pdjoe (29 July 2014)

  25. #18
    wadaman7 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2014
    Location
    Dominican Republic (previously Miami, Los Angeles and New York).
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hi Marina
    I'm starting to do that today. Many thanks, Jack

  26. #19
    wettFORM.AT's Avatar
    wettFORM.AT is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    when I startet my website I applied also with an incomplete site and some of the operators did not accept my registration. I would try to get in contact with your personal affiliate manager. I am sure they will approve your registration when they have some information about what you are doing.
    WETTFORMAT
    https://wettformat.com
    Wett Tipps, Wettanbieter, Wettbonus

  27. #20
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wettFORM.AT View Post
    when I startet my website I applied also with an incomplete site and some of the operators did not accept my registration. I would try to get in contact with your personal affiliate manager. I am sure they will approve your registration when they have some information about what you are doing.
    Yes, the best is to get in contact with the affiliate manager. In many cases affiliates work with databases and don't really use websites to promote brands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •