Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    I have to suggest one article per site would be the best thing to do. This makes it more easier to deal with Duplicate Content issue.

  2. #22
    alexcruncha's Avatar
    alexcruncha is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    I have read this post and am rethinking what I have been doing lately. I have previously been writing articles and using a decent indian off page SEO company to submit my articles or press releases to multiple article sites (50 - 100 sites usually)... and it has really helped drive traffic and push my site up for specific keywords.
    When I think about duplicate content issues surely (and technically) only the 1st site that gets your article indexed by Google should benefit your website. So I may have been submitting to 100 article sites but its only the first site to get indexed that will actually benefit me... So I may do 100 submissions but will still only end up with a link or two from 1 site.
    I may just change what I have been dooing.
    Then again putting SERPs to one side having your article with links to your site on 100 sites can drive traffic directly from readers of the article site.

    Does anyone else use a submission service that posts to multiple sites? What are the results you found.
    --
    Alexcruncha
    FantasyBingo.co.uk
    CasinoReviewSquad.com

  3. #23
    12jony34 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    We can submit same article to many websites and it will never be objected.If we have different article for all website then it will be costly and time consuming.So write one article and post it on many websites.

  4. #24
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 12jony34 View Post
    We can submit same article to many websites and it will never be objected.If we have different article for all website then it will be costly and time consuming.So write one article and post it on many websites.
    The issue isn't whether or not the article will be accepted, it's what has the biggest SEO benefit.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  5. #25
    12jony34 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Ok then sorry for that.
    If we submit same article to many websites then it will be less beneficial as compare to one article at one website.

  6. #26
    John Stanely is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I prefer unique articles, though a friend of mine promotes sites with the articles he copies from other sites and results are good. But no one can guarantee his sites do not vanish from google one day.

  7. #27
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,978
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Can you give us a link to your friends site that does well getting articles from others?

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  8. #28
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    In my opinion about the only good thing about articles submissions is the fact your page will get indexed quicker. If you have a new launched site this could come in handy. As for increasing your serps position - no way, not anymore.

  9. #29
    fernades is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    One article for one article site, and i will spin the each article again and submit it in other article sites.

  10. #30
    Nile Hadwards is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Post Re:

    According to me, You can do one article per site would be good. I suggest you to do article spinning for more than one article submission.

  11. #31
    mancialanham is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Cool

    I have a really bad experience with spun articles so now I use unique. I suggest you to follow my example.

  12. #32
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,978
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    John Stanely,

    I have sent a pm since you didn't respond in the thread.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  13. #33
    bonusbetting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 58 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    I got the impression that the Panda update had quite a negative effect on article directories and therefore the value of the links - is it really still worth doing?
    Interested in quality, relevant link exchanges and deals, especially with UK sites.

  14. #34
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonusbetting View Post
    I got the impression that the Panda update had quite a negative effect on article directories and therefore the value of the links - is it really still worth doing?
    I think so, but I think the best method has changed. I'm starting to look at submitting unique articles to smaller niche directories rather than the big ones. Plus some guest posting. Just a hunch...
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  15. #35
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    I did this some 2 years ago. Everything submitted was written by me from scratch. A lot of the articles didn't get indexed or counted as backlinks, you get a various amount of traffic but that's about it. If you are passionate about writing and want to submit, go ahead. Otherwise you are providing someone else with valuable content, and building their brand in an exchange for lousy number of visitors per month and a backlink that might get indexed might not.

    Smaller directories will send you even less traffic and give you less juice. It's your choice I am just sharing what I've encountered. If you are going to devote time, effort and content make sure what you get in return is guaranteed and worthy.

  16. #36
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xecutable View Post
    I did this some 2 years ago. Everything submitted was written by me from scratch. A lot of the articles didn't get indexed or counted as backlinks, you get a various amount of traffic but that's about it. If you are passionate about writing and want to submit, go ahead. Otherwise you are providing someone else with valuable content, and building their brand in an exchange for lousy number of visitors per month and a backlink that might get indexed might not.

    Smaller directories will send you even less traffic and give you less juice. It's your choice I am just sharing what I've encountered. If you are going to devote time, effort and content make sure what you get in return is guaranteed and worthy.
    Thanks, I'll keep a closer eye on the ones I submit and see if it seems worth it in a bit.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •