Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Breakout Affiliates is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts

    Default Augmented Reality

    If you've seen black mirror you'll know what I'm speaking of When there is a computer chip in your brain somewhere! Your eyes will be overlayed with a screen and holograms will be utilized for each subjective experience...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augmented_reality

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breakout Affiliates For This Useful Post:

    Breakout Ewa (23 January 2018), Cash Bonus (22 January 2018)

  3. #2
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Black Mirror is brilliant! Augmented reality will be bigger than VR for sure. I can just picture an augmented blackjack table and dealer..

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scampi For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (22 January 2018)

  5. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,150
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Virtual Reality is pretty awesome! It's always fascinated me since I was a little kid.

    I mean, you're completely tricked into believing that whatever is going on around you, is actually happening to you! It's really weird stuff. All I can say is, wow!
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 22 January 2018 at 2:23 pm.

  6. #4
    Breakout Affiliates is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    Virtual Reality is pretty awesome! It's always fascinated me since I was a little kid.

    I mean, you're completely tricked into believing that whatever is going on around you, is actually happening to you! It's really weird stuff. All I can say is, wow!
    Well we trick ourselves already with our 5 senses. Our reality as we know it is an illusion, so with augmented reality we will explore out own illusion further. I would however only do it if it was not controlled by a corporation. It should be an AI

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Breakout Affiliates For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (23 January 2018)

  8. #5
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    I saw it at LAC 2016 at the MicroGaming booth. I am not very enthusiastic so far, but I consider it as way better than VR. VR is over-rated in my opinion.

  9. #6
    ARCasino is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    February 2022
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Surprised to see hardly anything on these forums about augmented reality!?

    Lots in the news about light-weight AR glasses on the horizon (Meta, Apple, etc.)

    Not many people have the vision of AR being big in the casino iGaming territory? Only a handful it seems?

    I would have thought it's going to be absolutely ginormous in it's potential!? But it's silent as a mouse. A sleeping giant so to speak...

    I acquired ARCasino dot com a long time ago in anticipation. However only 1 person has really been interested, and he told me that it's only potential was for Argentina, then practically dismissed augmented reality!?!? A big player also in iGaming with a big SEO company. Maybe he was lying, or?

    Not many gambling big players see the potential ? Really strange.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •