Yes he really is a bona-fide 1950s throwback. Actual for real quote from our now ex-PM:
This is a hilarious and bang-on look at Australia's very own George W. Bush:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKhuvA8oSlw
I used to wonder how stupid could the people have been to vote for GWB in America but now I understand. So many people vote for one party or the other like a football team they support, regardless of who they are or what they say or do. And then you end up with halfwits like "Tony dumb-dumb" in charge (apologies to all halfwits, no offence intended).
I have no love for any politicians and rarely vote for either of the major parties here. But this guy was the lowest of the low. He was a complete and utter embarrassment and a clown. And now we get to pay this idiot over $300k a year for the rest of his life for somehow hoodwinking his way to the top. It could have been worse though. If he had been in the job another 4 days he would have qualified to get over $500k a year instead. Thank goodness for small mercies.
I am so glad our "suppository of all wisdom" is gone. Hopefully Turnbull can push the rest of the ultra-conservative tossers and bigots out the door with him.