Personally, i do not recommend auto tweeters as Google easily recognizes these kind of unnaturel spam technics.
What spamming? If you post once a week, the auto tweeter will auto-post once a week. I would not call this spamming. Even if you post 10 times a day, it will still be low to be called spamming. You are just automating a manual and time taking process.
I speak from personal experience that sometimes you even forget to post, just the load of work kicks in and you simply forget. With something like twitterfeed or whatever everyone uses, it's 1 less thing on your mind.
Now Twitter itself may not like auto tweeting, but that's their problem. Unless you go around spamming people with DMs and stuff I doubt you will get on their radar.
And please, oh please tell me why would Google punish me for posting my article on twitter via an auto tweeter, considering that you are not a scraper site with 3423443 articles scraped per hour and posted on whatever platform. Hand written content can be published only that fast, so it will never be detected as spam, once the the auto-tweeter starts posting.
That being said, I believe it's safe and even necessary to be using such software/site. Which one? Personal preference!
Hi
Sorry for the lack of info that i had missed. I meant that, tweeting the same messages with auto pilots are accepted as spamming. No problem with the fresh tweets that are timered
I've used hootsuite and liked it, but we have our own software that tweets and posts on facebook as certain information comes in to our site. So, when the new powerball numbers are ready, our tool will post to twitter and or facebook.
The Lottery Guy:
UK National Lottery Results
AllLotto on Facebook and AllLotto at Twitter
Free AllLotto US iPhone app
I also use Twitterfeed for quite some time now and I'm happy with it
"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you like, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." R.E. Shay
i use seesmic and hootsuite to schedule my tweets, you can also use twitterfeed which is highly recommended.