Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default awesome parenting

    bwahahahaha. If my mum ever did this to me, I'd never turn up to another conference ever again.


  2. #2
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    And this is the real reason why I am not on facebook :P ha ha

  3. #3
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    I can relate on why not being on facebook.. but then I am.. so I should expect comments like this from friends... so the rest of my facebook buddies can see. Well now all of GPWA can now see..

    "Mike Skel: You always did like a tug in the shower didn't you? So Todd tells me."
    Last edited by rak; 10 June 2011 at 2:50 am.

  4. #4
    AWH-Gemma's Avatar
    AWH-Gemma is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to AWH-Gemma For This Useful Post:

    FictionNet (10 June 2011)

  6. #5
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWH-Gemma View Post
    hahah.. i loved the sexy chick in the bathroom with the kid in the bath.. now that was good! obviously *cough*

  7. #6
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Those pics are funny! the one where the couple is riding in the motorcycle with the baby in the middle, thats insanely bad parenting!

  8. #7
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    That baby in the microwave one had me cringing real bad... Urgh!

    Although I think none of them as a horrible as what my father in law once did to my fiancé when he was about 14 or so and had taken the car without authorization.

    He tied him naked to a mango tree, doused him with stawberry juice and left him to dry in the sun. Pretty hard to beat huh?
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #8
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunction View Post
    That baby in the microwave one had me cringing real bad... Urgh!

    Although I think none of them as a horrible as what my father in law once did to my fiancé when he was about 14 or so and had taken the car without authorization.

    He tied him naked to a mango tree, doused him with stawberry juice and left him to dry in the sun. Pretty hard to beat huh?
    Is he the first born? We are 3 kids, I am the oldest, and I have to say parents learn good parenting on you . You are like the experimental bunny, what works and what doesn't. Some kids listen to their parents. I was not one of those kids .

    That in the bathtub near the kid taking a picture, could be his sister not his mother. I personally liked that with the kid on the motorcycle, sandwiched between his parents. At first I wasn't even able to spot him, but read Gabriel's comment and kept searching for it

  10. #9
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunction View Post
    He tied him naked to a mango tree, doused him with stawberry juice and left him to dry in the sun. Pretty hard to beat huh?
    Oh My God !!!!

    Thats a really kinky scenario when taken out of context!

  11. #10
    Kasinoportalen's Avatar
    Kasinoportalen is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Hahaha, I had to laugh about this one after all the recent talk about beer...


  12. #11
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,362
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,108
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    Haha, that facebook post is a great example of tough love

  13. #12
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xecutable View Post
    Is he the first born? We are 3 kids, I am the oldest, and I have to say parents learn good parenting on you . You are like the experimental bunny, what works and what doesn't. Some kids listen to their parents. I was not one of those kids .
    Nopes, he is the second actually, has an older sister. What you say about being an experimental bunny is true though. I am an only child and the first grandchild on my mother's side and - boy! - well I was not one of those kids too. See bodily punishment was still pretty common here until very recently and that's the way most of the people my age have been reared.

    Now luckily its much less - I guess there are many like myself who went through this as a child and swore no to do this to our own children. Education plays a big part in it too.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #13
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rak View Post
    Oh My God !!!!

    Thats a really kinky scenario when taken out of context!
    Haha rak, knew I could rely on you to find the humor in the situation.

    Indeed when we speak about this now, it's all laughter but I don't think for a minute it was the least bit fun when it actually happened. In any case I can't understand how you can do that to a child. You must be a horrible individual to stoop so low, but then again, pop-in-law IS that.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #14
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasinoportalen View Post
    Hahaha, I had to laugh about this one after all the recent talk about beer...

    Kool kid, not sure how good it is to encourage a child to be involved in drinking at such a young age
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  16. #15
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunction View Post
    Nopes, he is the second actually, has an older sister. What you say about being an experimental bunny is true though. I am an only child and the first grandchild on my mother's side and - boy! - well I was not one of those kids too. See bodily punishment was still pretty common here until very recently and that's the way most of the people my age have been reared.

    Now luckily its much less - I guess there are many like myself who went through this as a child and swore no to do this to our own children. Education plays a big part in it too.
    I was the oldest, the experimental child to figure out child rearing.. then came my sister... got some of it right.. and then the youngest, they almost got it right - but let him get away with everything. I mean come on... 15yrs old and in bed by 830.. how come by bro could stay up till 11.

    And and and... back in my day, we didnt have these ipads, iphones and funky sneakers and "undecided sexually haircuts" - we had a stick to play with. And we'd spend hours in the backyard.. with the stick, and sometimes we'd find a ball too!

  17. #16
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rak View Post
    And and and... back in my day, we didnt have these ipads, iphones and funky sneakers and "undecided sexually haircuts" - we had a stick to play with. And we'd spend hours in the backyard.. with the stick, and sometimes we'd find a ball too!
    I feel you. When I think of all the rules and regulations I had to adhere too - even when I was too small to understand - and the total freedom that my parents give to my son, I feel like screaming and tearing out my hair

    Most poignant example is that of the doll which belonged to my mother. Pretty porcelain thing in wedding finery complete with long flowing white dress and veil. On very rare occasions I was allowed to hold her for a few moments - right after having had a bath - before she was whisked away back into my mom's closet.

    You should see that b**ch now! Veil gone, dress shredded and more brown than pink - courtesy of my little angel. And not a peep from my mom. Come to think of it, I think it's the perfect revenge for all those years I was deprived of the pleasure

    And yes, I do remember the time where games were exactly that. Not just exercising your fingers on a pad/phone/joystick, etc. One of the best was to find a discarded bicycle tyre, launch it and run after it with a stick (to steer) and see how far we could make it go without without stopping. Ahhhh, the good old days.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •