OK so I am suffering from tiredness from having too much sleep (I know its terrible) and I need something to keep me chirpy because it seems I'm also in the foulest mood today
So the other night I was on facebook and I was looking at someone's profile who was a suggested friend bceause I knew the name but couldn't think of the face.
So I was "facebook stalking" them trying to find a photo that had their face so I would know who it was, and at the very same time, I got a friend request. AND IT WAS THE PERSON I WAS FB STALKING.
So of course I accepted and changed my status to "That awkward moment when you're facebook stalking someone and they add you as a friend"
A few days later a friend of mine posted her status telling people to stop posting "That awkward moment when..." if it's not awkward. eg. that awkward moment when you have no makeup left.
So this is my random topic of today.
Start the sentence and finish it off..
That awkward moment when...


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote




