Hey All,
I used to run a pretty popular affiliate portal promoting mainly slots and video poker (one of you guys actually bought it from me and it seems to be doing better than ever - you know who you are!!!) I sold many years ago because of the grey areas surrounding legality in the US etc.
I live in NJ where online gambling has just been LEGALIZED (Yay!!!) and I am thinking about getting back into the game (yeah, yeah start from scratch - ugh!!) I have some questions for the experts:
1) My assumption is now that online gambling has been legalized in my state there is NO LONGER any distinction between player and promoter - in the past it was always questionable (at least to me) but now it seems no different as to whether I am a casual drinker (player) or I open a liquor store (operator/affiliate). Since drinking/alcohol is legal I can confidently drink it OR SELL IT in my state without worrying about some grey areas in the law. I believe that online gambling is now the same - since it is legal in my state (probably soon to be legal in most states) I can be a player or promoter without worrying. What are your thoughts?
2) Assuming I want to get back in the game - which online casinos accept US players/affiliates? In my day the ones I did the best with were: Casinocoins (gone), CasinoRewards (great company and they had a really hot affiliate manager: Renee), Wagershare - great guy named Tim W. really helped me out, Slotland, and Referback (stopped accepting US affiliates long ago I think.
So who should I promote now? And what are your thoughts on the recent legalization in NJ and several other states and how that affects US citizens who promote online casinos as affiliates and anything else you care to share?
Actually, none of these casino aff programs or people probably even exist anymore but I figured you guys and girls would know.
Thanks!


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote



