Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    casionmark is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    473
    Thanks
    353
    Thanked 128 Times in 95 Posts

    Default Bad Backlinking Question

    Hi -

    Basic question I think - I have picked up an unsolicited backlink on a site called funkpedia. I've no idea what it is but if I check the source code of the page there is an ahref reference to a file in my upload folder.

    Should I be concerned about this and start disavowing links like this whenever they turn up - I've seen them on other sites profiles.

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    i have thousands from them.. i disavowed just in case but pretty sure google has already caught it, every week a new parasite pops up


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    casionmark (4 April 2018)

  4. #3
    ARZ's Avatar
    ARZ
    ARZ is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 74 Times in 62 Posts

    Default

    I am also noticing many bad backlinks on one of my domains. It looks like one of the competitors bought few s**tty links package at Fiverr or some other seller and pointed it to my domain. It is fine till this day I don´t see any rank drop, but it can come in the future. BTW is there any tool which will help me to disawow the links faster, than manually checking domain per domain? It is literally 1000s of them. Screw these people, which has the need to play nfair game
    Nejlepší Výherní hrací automaty online zdarma! - zahrajte si z pohodlí domova
    Vyhraj.cz - nejlepší portál o casino bonusech v ČR
    Vyhraj.sk - nejlepší portál o casino bonusech na Slovensku
    Check the best casino bonuses and free spins every day!
    Confira as melhores ofertas de bônus de rodadas grátis no Brasil.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ARZ For This Useful Post:

    casionmark (5 April 2018)

  6. #4
    casionmark is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    473
    Thanks
    353
    Thanked 128 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    I don't know about disavow packages - I assume there are probably some out there. Are these always attempts to just sabotage the competition?

    When uploading a disavow file, do you need to upload for all version of your domain, or just preferred?

  7. #5
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    I always do all just incase, though all traffic redirects just to the https: only anyhow


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    casionmark (5 April 2018)

  9. #6
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,763
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 718 Times in 501 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casionmark View Post
    When uploading a disavow file, do you need to upload for all version of your domain, or just preferred?
    I think the preferred one is enough. Make sure that when uploading a new list, it needs to include the previous ones as well.
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MMM For This Useful Post:

    casionmark (5 April 2018)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    I only ever upload one (1) disavow file, and that's to the https, everything redirects to that, even the dedi IP. Agree with MMM, make sure you always add the old files to the new updated disavow file

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Former Member 14 For This Useful Post:

    casionmark (5 April 2018)

  13. #8
    casionmark is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    473
    Thanks
    353
    Thanked 128 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    Great, thanks.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  14. #9
    hcgroup's Avatar
    hcgroup is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 219 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    I also recommend you to disavow as I have been doing for such bad backlinks.

    But I am more than sure that Google takes care of those black-hat sites and does not give importance for the outlinks on those sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by casionmark View Post
    Hi -

    Basic question I think - I have picked up an unsolicited backlink on a site called funkpedia. I've no idea what it is but if I check the source code of the page there is an ahref reference to a file in my upload folder.

    Should I be concerned about this and start disavowing links like this whenever they turn up - I've seen them on other sites profiles.

    Thanks,

  15. #10
    dylan_moran98 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Posts
    37
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARZ View Post
    I am also noticing many bad backlinks on one of my domains. It looks like one of the competitors bought few s**tty links package at Fiverr or some other seller and pointed it to my domain. It is fine till this day I don´t see any rank drop, but it can come in the future. BTW is there any tool which will help me to disawow the links faster, than manually checking domain per domain? It is literally 1000s of them. Screw these people, which has the need to play nfair game
    Might be you have taken links from web 2.0 sites or have submitted sites on any tool like ahref or other seo tools to check website's performance and other things. Such tools and websites as I have seen automatically give back link to our website through different urls.

    Obviously, google have an watch eye over all that but sends personal notification of such harmful back links when links clearly becomes unethical.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to dylan_moran98 For This Useful Post:

    hcgroup (11 April 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •