Here is the best SEO ever:
Continue to make your site more useful to users, until it becomes the best site in the world, for its niche.
Many hands make light work.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
Here is the best SEO ever:
Continue to make your site more useful to users, until it becomes the best site in the world, for its niche.
Many hands make light work.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017), hcgroup (19 November 2017)
All very true Matthewt
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017)
Knowing what will make your site useful for users with keyword research and competitor analysis is a vital part of Seo.
you can't make a great site for users if you don't know what they're looking for!
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017), Vrindavan (13 October 2017)
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017)
To a certain extent definitely. But keyword research can't be underestimated even if you are a creator!
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017)
I'm yet to see an SEO article, that did not have links at, at least 30% of the ranking value.
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017), hcgroup (19 November 2017)
Ditto. Something to be said for long-form content too though. We've been updating a lot of our articles that were say 750-1250 words lately and packing in 3-5k worth. It's had some decent results for traffic on said pages. OFC, the writer we used this time was worlds better as well so I'm sure that also played a role.
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017), xecutable (5 October 2017)
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017)
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017), PROFRBcom (7 October 2017)
Best SEO ever:
1. Be natural while doing seo.
2. Generate quality backlinks.
3. Post link in an appropriate category.
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017)
This is definitely true. Pokernews..com recently posted an article that vaulted to the top of the SERPS for a few particular terms. 0 backlinks and it hit, and stuck high on the first page. In fact, it's not even that good of an article and it's ranking quite well.
I admit, I'm quite jealous.
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017), hcgroup (19 November 2017), wonderpunter (8 October 2017)
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017)
I think keyword research and manual way....
BestBonusBets (13 October 2017)
I've created absolute dogshit un-related content and ranked it well using simple and easy to get powerful backlinks that takes 2 mintues.
Good quality content is the way to go obviously. Returning customers are always better then new ones.
What I find interesting about the gambling industry is that you really only need to get a customer ONE time. This is why I don't think content is the most important part of the gambling industry in particular.
Hi Floyduss.
What is the method for the simple and easy to get powerful backlinks that takes 2 minutes? Are you willing to elaborate?
Cheers
BestBonusBets (25 October 2017)
BestBonusBets (25 October 2017)
I can't help but think Matthew, that if your theory is right, then how come your website of 11+ years has no traffic? You see, doesn't it sound great to push the "Content Is King" cliche, however your site seems to go against what you are actually saying. No matter how much people like it or don't, it's all about the links, always has been, and still is. This isn't to say that content is shite. However given the choice of 1000 great articles written by the best wordsmith on the planet, or 1000 links coming from the best casinos and casino blogs, I know what I'd be choosing.
BestBonusBets (25 October 2017), matthewt (15 November 2017), Scampi (24 October 2017)
BestBonusBets (25 October 2017)
Depends on the vertical you work for. Many visitors just want a link to click thru, so other techniques work better for such verticals.
BestBonusBets (25 October 2017)
My site has no traffic, you are right. Yes, I do need more incoming links. That is my priority.
Today, out of 100% of my time, I do about 75% site promotion (incoming link building), and 25% updates, design and other stuff.
I am doing the most incoming link building I have done in about 5 years.
Every idea in the comments here are accurate.