Zuga is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Thumbs down Bet-at-Home Predatory Terms

Hi guys,

first off lemme start by saying it is not my intention to cause any damage to this outfit nor to bash at them. I just wish to warn my fellow affiliates who are promoting them about an email we received today.

Dear Affiliate Partner,

we have recognized that your affiliate activities have declined during the last twelve months.

We are contacting you because we really want to reactivate and continue our co-operation, as we are still considering you as an important partner of xxxbet-at-home.com Affiliates!

Nevertheless we have minimum-requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to keep your affiliate account on the current commission-level.

We expect that you as one of our affiliates should at least refer 5 new depositing accounts during the next three months. (observation period will be the 1st of December 2013 until the 28th of February 2014)

If you fulfill this requirement we will keep your commission structure on the current level.

If you are not able to reach this level of 5 new depositing accounts, the percentage rate of the Revenue Share for your account will be reduced to a rate of 5%.

You will always have the chance to return to your former Revenue Share commission-level by delivering 5 new depositing accounts in the next observation period, which will then be the quarter after February 2014 and so on.

If there is a special need for new advertising materials, which will help you increasing your affiliate traffic, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Best regards,
    Last edited by Zuga; 3 December 2013 at 5:29 am. Reason: killed the link
    ​LCB Network

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zuga For This Useful Post:

alin04 (3 December 2013), F-L-C (3 December 2013), grem (14 February 2014), sweetbet (4 December 2013), universal4 (4 December 2013)

alin04 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Bet-at-home have the worst odds for a bookie. Now bet-at-home have Predatory Terms for affiliates. Kepp up the good work bet-at-home!))

OnlineBingoClub is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Even funnier...

Dear Affiliate,

we kindly ask you to ignore your received notification about your decreasing affiliate performance during the last year.

The reason why we are contacting you is because we want to terminate our affiliate cooperation with immediate effect.
    We are referring to article 7 of the affiliate agreement of bet-at-home.com.

Therefore we kindly ask you to remove all links, banner codes and logos implemented for bet-at-home.com, regardless of whether the communication is commercial or otherwise.

If you have any further questions regarding this decision, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
    Best regards,

bet-at-home.com Affiliates

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlineBingoClub For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (4 December 2013)

sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 1,088 Posts

I've never worked with them, and thanks to this thread there's no way I ever will.

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,260 Times in 1,813 Posts

BaH are total Joke.

Their creatives do not convert. I brought few playres made few hundreds. But it was not worth of the time and sources.

I took the banners down almost in full. Next month I saw they did not send me the pennies. Asked them why. They wanted me to assure them I will promote them in future, otherwise they will not send me my commission. I told them to **** off, they replied they will review my case, I told them **** off again.

It is a waste of time.

Jokerman99 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Utterly rubbish program with lolbad conversions and even worse player value. Any operator that uses 2 dashes in their brand name is obviously close to the nut low.

grem is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Maybe email them to see if they should reconsider? Why on earth would anyone want to say that to your site is beyond comprehension.