Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Professor's Avatar
    Professor is offline In Memoriam, 1963-2010
    Join Date
    April 2002
    Posts
    2,289
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 33 Times in 18 Posts

    Talking Funiest post I have seen in some time

    You gotta read this one:

    http://mb.winneronline.com/showthread.html?t=39695

    I want this person writing content for me.... Wait a minute some of the articles I purchased over the years by "writers" DID look like this!

  2. #2
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    God bless article spinners.

    You could write a good article on producing quality content using this post as an example of "how not to go about it".
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  3. #3
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Now that I think about it, some of my writing looks like this after too many hours at the keyboard.....
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  4. #4
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    Must be a perfect match because the buyer didn't seem to have a problem with the writers final product???? lollll

    too sad.
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  5. #5
    clearlyportals is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    And now your we're building up his link juice by posting the url. Clever bit of link baiting...

  6. #6
    LuckyLizzy's Avatar
    LuckyLizzy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    I guess the wrong kind of attention is better than no attention at all on the internet sometimes.

  7. #7
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    LOL, I can't believe I actually checked it out.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •