iGamingWriter

  1. The LAC Experience

    by , 15 February 2013 at 5:40 am
    [FONT=&quot]An exhausting few days between the travelling, the non-stop meetings and the and the late nights, but I have to say that once again LAC was more than worth it.

    One of the more significant meeting for me was with [URL="http://thepogg.com/casino-review/bet-victor/"]BetVictor[/URL]. Recently – due to the FinSoft/Spielo G2/Dynamite Ideas issues – I’ve ended up having extended conversations with this brand on a couple of occasions. The first of these ended very ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lac

    by , 6 February 2013 at 5:26 am
    [FONT=&amp]
    Well it’s that time again, to get out of the work close (usually pants) and shrug on a respectable suit and talk to people face to face that I usually only ever hear from via email/phone. It’s a great opportunity to cement relationships and get greater insight into how other parties work.

    This year as a cost saving exercise we’re going to drive down. Not ideal, but until the site gets a little bigger we really need to minimise expenditure. So after what will doubtlessly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized