All Blog Entries

  1. BetOnSpots Founder Gary Kaplan Heads to Prison! APCW Perspectives 6 November 2009

    by , 6 November 2009 at 12:37 pm
    We have coverage of this week's biggest story, as BetOnSports founder Gary Kaplan has been sentenced to four years in federal prison. Also, industry news from Estonia and Australia, and we commemorate our one year anniversary as part of the Casino City family with a special guest appearance!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Dc5q1YAl8
  2. The Best Beautiful Season Is Almost Here.

    by , 3 November 2009 at 11:57 am
    [I][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]" Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, [/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [I][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]Jack Frost nipping at your nose,[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [I][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]Yuletide carols being sung by a choir, [/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [I][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]And folks dressed up like Eskimos. [/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

    [I][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]They know that Santa's on his way [/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [I][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]He's ...

    Updated 4 November 2009 at 12:37 pm by sloto

    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Massive Week at Lottery Affiliates!

    by , 2 November 2009 at 5:22 pm
    What a massive week we are having at Lottery Affiliates!

    How exciting to come back from the weekend and find that firstly we have been nominated for the [B]IGB Affiliate Awards[/B], not once, but 4 times!!

    Thank you so much for the support of our program and for thinking of us while placing your nominations for the awards. It means a lot to us!

    More information on our nominations and how to vote for us is down in our forum: [URL]https://www.gpwa.org/forum/igb-affiliate-awards-4-nominations-184555.html[/URL] ...
  4. Perspectives Weekly Halloween Edition

    by , 31 October 2009 at 8:32 am



    This week we have a full show, looking at the retroactive terms and conditions changes at Affiliate Lounge, and we follow up on our look at Microgaming and their troubles with rogue licensees. Also, industry news from Kentucky and Massachusetts which includes and interview with John Pappas, Executive Director of the Poker Players Alliance.
  5. Halloween Offers at Sloto'Cash

    by , 30 October 2009 at 9:51 am
    Sloto'Cash has been giving treats this whole week to current players to keep the halloween mood.

    All new players and current players that have made a deposit of $200 throughout this month will get an automatic entry to win [B]$10,000 cash on October 31st[/B].
    Also players who qualify will get $35 free on the same date.

    Halloween is a fun time for everyone and while the kids go for trick or treat, the adults can go for cash.


    If you have a maling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized