All Blog Entries

  1. Monday Again!

    by , 15 November 2009 at 5:06 pm
    Monday again! How time flies!

    This weekend I was inside 99% of the time playing the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on my Xbox 360.

    I'm happy to report that I've completed the game on regular difficulty is 5 hours and 40 minutes :joy:

    Onto the harder levels!

    I've just made a post down in our silver forum area about the jackpots happening this week at Oz Lotteries. There's some big numbers in there, here's a link to check it out: [URL]https://www.gpwa.org/forum/2-big-jackpots-week-184893.html#post569046[/URL] ...
  2. Poland & Grand Prive News from Costa Rica! APCW Perspectives Weekly 13 November 2009

    by , 13 November 2009 at 1:13 pm
    This week J Todd is back in warm and beautiful Costa Rica to meet with the newest APCW Platinum Sponsor, AffStorm. And, while he's down there, we have online gambling news from Poland and an update on the Grand Prive Affiliates for our Spanish speaking affiliates!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngTBpnkJr7g
  3. Ho-Ho-Ho is around the corner - Are you ready? Sloto'Cash

    by , 11 November 2009 at 11:16 am
    It's almost official that by next week most companies online and offline will begin with all their christmas campaigns.

    Most likely many of us will start getting many emails with Christmas offers and also more flyers than usual on your regular mail. Same will happen with telemarketing calls offering different specials for the holiday season.

    As an affiliate, we encourage you to also prepare your holiday marketing activities such as updating your banners with a holiday ...

    Updated 13 November 2009 at 10:06 am by sloto

    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bet365 hosting affiliate freeroll event

    by , 9 November 2009 at 4:49 am
    Take part in the exclusive bet365 affiliate FREEROLL! This is a great opportunity to mingle and win some serious cash so don't miss out and register to enter the free roll by sending me an email.

    [B]Affiliate FREEROLL Event:[/B]

    $1,000.00+$50.00 FREEROLL with $1000 in prize money + $50.00 for whoever knocks out the bounty on the bet365 Poker Affiliate Managers head! (Yep, that would be Simon Eaton!). Should you all deem unsuccessful in your bid to take him out then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Happy Monday!

    by , 8 November 2009 at 5:14 pm
    Happy Monday again folks. I woke this morning to a rainy start to the week, fitting as I am pretty tired from a big weekend of gaming!

    If you've been reading my posts in the chatter box forums, you'll know I've recently confessed to being a gamer and playing WoW almost all the time. This weekend, I spent the majority of my time playing so I am a little sleep deprived this morning haha!

    This week, there's a $10 Million jackpot on Oz Lotto. I have posted info about it and ...