All Blog Entries

  1. PartyGaming buys major piece of WPT assets

    by , 25 August 2009 at 8:21 pm
    Late yesterday PartyGaming agreed to acquire nearly all of World Poker Tour Enterprise's operating assets.

    If you remember, the WPT had reached an agreement earlier this month with investment group Gamynia Ltd. That deal is now void.

    From Casino City:
    Tags: partygaming, wpt
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. $15 Million Oz Lotto jackpot next Tuesday

    by , 25 August 2009 at 6:13 pm
    I've posted about this breaking jackpot news down in our forum here: [URL]https://www.gpwa.org/forum/oz-lotto-not-won-15-million-jackpot-next-tuesday-182967.html#post554988[/URL]

    The jackpot next week for Oz Lotto is going to be $15 Million. The draw happens next Tuesday, September 1 2009. Great opp to start working with us and building that customer base!

    In other news, I'd like to welcome summer temperatures back to Brisbane! :hug:

    This means that I'll be ...
  3. APCW Podcast: Poker News, Term Changes, & BetonSports Plea!

    by , 24 August 2009 at 8:21 am
    This week J Todd discusses the recent guilty plea of Bet on Sports founder Gary Kaplan, plus poker news from California. Also, Bulgaria somehow makes online gambling headlines, and J Todd names some online casino programs with questionable terms and conditions changes that players & webmasters should be aware of!

    apcw.org/21
  4. This Week at Lottery Affiliates

    by , 23 August 2009 at 6:57 pm
    A quick update on what we're up to this week.

    We're working on a number of cool things, one being a new version of our website. I'm hoping that by the time I'm back from Budapest it'll be getting pretty close to being launched.

    I'm also looking at different types of creative for the program and unique ways that Oz Lotteries can be included on your sites.

    Jackpot news this week: The Oz Lotto jackpot is currently at $10 Million. More info in our forum [URL]https://www.gpwa.org/forum/10-million-oz-lotto-jackpot-182918/new-post.html[/URL] ...
  5. BetOnSports founder pleads guilty, Calvin Ayre shares, APCW Perspectives 21 Aug. 2009

    by , 21 August 2009 at 1:06 pm
    The founder of BetOnSports, Gary Kaplan, has entered a guilty plea in U.S. Federal Court while webmasters and affiliate programs try to reach a resolution on changing Terms & Conditions! Also, we talk to Affiliate Guard Dog and preview our exclusive interview with Bodog founder Calvin Ayre.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiGxpjsiJnM