All Blog Entries

  1. And now for some good news

    by , 17 July 2009 at 11:23 am
    A few weeks back I did a rant on the forum about affiliate programs and managers, I did a blog post here asking is stupidity a job requirement and other GPWA members have also put up posts questioning the state of this industry and with good justification.


    But you know its not all bad, I can see both sides and if I am quick to rant about the negative then I should be just as quick to rant about the positive.


    The gambling industries certainly has had its ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. PokerNations launching in 1 Month!

    by , 16 July 2009 at 10:52 pm
    The PokerNations.com social network is on schedule to launch within one month to the public.

    In addition, members who work or operate companies within the gambling industry will be welcome to free Official Profiles to promote their brands on our site.

    We'll bring industry members onboard within a few weeks, so you can get setup before we open to the general public.

    We'll also have a select group of poker enthusiasts on the site early to generate content ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rehabilitation, forgiveness and second chances

    by , 16 July 2009 at 7:50 pm
    Down the years in many different situations I have seen many debates on forgiveness, second chances and rehabilitation ranging from wayward footballers to criminals to sportsbooks and casinos.


    Now, of course it depends on what the situation is and in the majority of cases no two situations are the same. You cannot compare Charles Manson to Grand Prive Casinos when discussing second chances.


    You cannot compare a drunken sports star in a fight outside a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My first exclusive feeder tournament

    by , 14 July 2009 at 6:07 pm
    I am running my first exclusive feeder tournament at [B]Cool Hand Poker [/B]on Thursday the 16th July!
    No idea what will happen. Will at least 10 sign up to start the tournament?
    It's a good tournament titled [B]OnlineCasinoNewsroom Gold Rush [/B][B]feeder to $2500 GTD[/B]

    The top 5 players get free entry to the $2500 GTD and also stand a chance to win the Golden Ticket to the million dollar Grand Slam of Slots tournament.

    More details including promo code ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why the hell would anyone live in Norway?

    by , 12 July 2009 at 12:34 am
    Let's face it Norway is damn cold, it's bloody expensive and the gambling laws by European standards are draconian, so why am I moving back there in December.


    The short answer is that Norway, if you put aside the expense and weather, is simply the very best place on planet earth to live in, in my humble opinion.


    Now my family and I lived in Norway throughout 2006, my youngest son was born there and so we do have some limited experience of the Nordic way ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized