Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    APCW's Avatar
    APCW is offline Representative for the Association of Players, Casinos, and Webmasters
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,004
    Blog Entries
    191
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 1,737 Times in 717 Posts

    Default Comments in Passing: APCW Perspectives for 31 January 2025

    Comments in Passing

    We're reporting from iGB Affiliate in Barcelona,
    where discussion includes the scope of the show,
    upcoming interviews, and current news being discussed by affiliates.


    WATCH ON YOUTUBE



    Ready for iGB Affiliate Barcelona 2026? https://barcelona.igbaffiliate.com/r...-interest-2026
    Last edited by GPWA Daniel; 31 January 2025 at 1:21 pm.
    Fighting for trust, honesty and integrity in the online gambling industry!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to APCW For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (31 January 2025), newcustomeroffer (1 February 2025)

  3. #2
    newcustomeroffer is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,369
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 607 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    So sorry to hear of your mum's passing JT, thoughts with you and the family.

    Incredibly brave of you once again to talk so openly and emotionally about it all, brought a tear to the eye here.
    Last edited by newcustomeroffer; 1 February 2025 at 3:59 am.
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to newcustomeroffer For This Useful Post:

    APCW (4 February 2025)

  5. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,163
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    I'm truly so sorry to hear about your mother, JT. Please accept my sincerest condolences. I became very emotional to learn that she passed away, as it also brought back the pain and misery for me when I lost my father to cancer in 2002. It's very sad and I have some pictures of him in my apartment to always remind me of him. I miss him daily and I cherish the memories and the moments that we shared together. Life is much too short to fight with each other. It's not worth it and I wish I can go back in time and have done things much more differently.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    APCW (4 February 2025)

  7. #4
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,247
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    I am sorry for your loss, JT. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NoDepositCasinos For This Useful Post:

    APCW (4 February 2025)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •