Some good ones here:
For Rick:
For Pat:
![]()
Some good ones here:
For Rick:
For Pat:
![]()
Last edited by Chips; 7 September 2010 at 10:15 am.
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
AlexJC (8 September 2010), casinoplanet (13 September 2010), pgaming (7 September 2010)
Good stuff.
9 months to download...![]()
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Here is one that got banned by photobucket. What prudes.
![]()
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
Love to see the Jerry King cartoons around!I work with him and post a cartoon each day. I've got a couple hundred of them already. The guy is really funny!