Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default Any good ideas for a Halloween costume??

    Im having a hard time coming up with a good idea for this Halloween! I've decided to get 33 friends of mine and we are going to dress up as the Chilean Miners, we are all going to arrive at the party on a bus and every 45 mins one of us is going to get out of the bus!

    I wouldnt want to be the last one to get out, i'll miss the party!


    Any other suggestions for this year??

  2. #2
    Mel_am's Avatar
    Mel_am is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Don’t forget to have waiting for one of your miners a mistress and a wife ..Make them guys too!

    Well I usually dress as a vampire every year but that’s only because I love vampires but with all this twilight (worse movies about vampires in the history of mankind) and TrueBlood (awesome hbo serie!) fever I think I’m going to do something different.

    So far me and one of mine friends thought about going dress up as Alice in wonderland ..she’ll be the queen of hearts and I’ll be Alice…but this time my head is going to be cut off so it should be bloody and funny….
    Mel - Affiliate Account Manager
    mel@marketmediacenter.com

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mel_am For This Useful Post:

    Daera (27 October 2010)

  4. #3
    jctroy440's Avatar
    jctroy440 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Cancun, Mexico
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 58 Times in 46 Posts

    Default Here's One

    I put a picture of my mother in laws face over mine and knock on every door in her neighborhood...................................... ....I usually get a twenty to just GO AWAY!

    Quick Cash!
    Jimmie T

    And God said he would make kind and obedient women for all men and spread them to the four corners of the Earth.
    Then he made the world round and laughed his A** off.

    www.joinsportsnetwork.com

    www.bestcasinoonlinenow.com

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jctroy440 For This Useful Post:

    Daera (27 October 2010), Renee (17 October 2010)

  6. #4
    LuckyLizzy's Avatar
    LuckyLizzy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    I don't know about you but i've got mine picked out for the kids.

    I have a daughter and a niece who are both 4 years old. When they get together they have to be watched extremely closely. If you turn your back for just 5 minutes or try to go to the bathroom, they make a gigantic mess with anything they can get their hands on.

    Just to name a few, they took every bottle of shampoo, toothpaste, lotion and whatever other liquid that they could find and dumped them all in the toilet. They took Kool-Aid packets and mixed them with water and ran around the house painting things with it. They got into my makeup and crushed up all the blushes and eyeshadow and then rubbed it all over eachother. They flushed toys down the toilet. They took every piece of clothes out of the drawers and closet including the hangers and threw them all over their room. And there is way more but I just cannot think of them at the moment. All of these messes were made within a very short time period of like 10 minutes at the most while I was doing things like the dishes.

    So for Halloween we are trying to find them the Thing1 and Thing2 costumes from Dr. Suess's The Cat in the Hat.

    I have tried everything within the law to get them to stop doing this but nothing seems to work.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLizzy For This Useful Post:

    Daera (27 October 2010)

  8. #5
    jctroy440's Avatar
    jctroy440 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Cancun, Mexico
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 58 Times in 46 Posts

    Default Remedy

    Hanging them by their thumbs in the back yard for several days without food or water seems to bring them around sometimes. Be careful and don't let the neighbors see you.
    Jimmie T

    And God said he would make kind and obedient women for all men and spread them to the four corners of the Earth.
    Then he made the world round and laughed his A** off.

    www.joinsportsnetwork.com

    www.bestcasinoonlinenow.com

  9. #6
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    I put a picture of my mother in laws face over mine and knock on every door in her neighborhood...................................... ....I usually get a twenty to just GO AWAY!

    Quick Cash!
    __________________
    Jimmie T
    Awesome!!

    I love vampires but with all this twilight (worse movies about vampires in the history of mankind) and TrueBlood (awesome hbo serie!) fever I think I’m going to do something different.
    Agreed - TruBlood is the best show on tv.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to thepokerkeep For This Useful Post:

    jctroy440 (15 October 2010)

  11. #7
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkeep View Post
    Agreed - TruBlood is the best show on tv.
    Really??? U like that show? I watched a few episodes on season one. I could not get in on it..is it better now?

  12. #8
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Really??? U like that show? I watched a few episodes on season one. I could not get in on it..is it better now?
    When I saw another vampire show was on tv I went = Oh no, not another silly vampire show! I couldn't figure out why they'd air it so late at night - after the kids were in bed... so I checked it out.

    After watching the first couple episodes I was going - Yeah! Finally a vampire show for adults! It's got blood and gore, sex, intrigue, sex, blood and gore... even a plot. What's not to like? You should give it another look.

    That said, Dale hates it (she has no taste in tv shows!) so I watch it on DVD on my computer. At least it has a 23 inch wide screen monitor....
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  13. #9
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkeep View Post
    It's got blood and gore, sex, intrigue, sex, blood and gore...
    Hmmm now I understand allot more about you Terry.

    I will have another look let u know what I think.. lol

  14. #10
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    LOL Terry,

    You and Dale for Haloween!!!




    Me below LMAO




    can't find one for Pia so well have to be "THREES COMPANY!!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    thepokerkeep (17 October 2010)

  16. #11
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Hmmm now I understand allot more about you Terry.

    I will have another look let u know what I think.. lol
    My old favorites were Lost and West Wing (remember that one?). I'm not much of a tv fan but we rent nearly every movie that comes out on DVD.

    LOL at the halloween pics... me as Mr Roper - classic!
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  17. #12
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkeep View Post
    LOL at the halloween pics... me as Mr Roper - classic!
    Yup it fits perfect for you in your current position



    Im going to be Mr. Furley for a couple of weeks on GPWA (Avatar). LOL

  18. #13
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    LOL

    True Blood is awesome, but Terry if you love all that "detail" let me tell you that the books have far more detail in them.. They're awesome!

    Halloween costume - I'm going as Spongebob Squarepants this year. Just bought my costume today..

    So excited! I wanted to go as SB last year but my boss was away so didn't have a party.. I wanted my other half to go as Chewbacca but he wants to go as Captain Kirk instead. Maybe next year I'll go as Chewbacca..
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Daera (27 October 2010), thepokerkeep (18 October 2010)

  20. #14
    LuckyLizzy's Avatar
    LuckyLizzy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    I have read three of the true blood book series so far and I agree- they are more detailed than the tv show. But different in so many ways. I like the TV show just as much as I do the books which is pretty rare for me.

    I think I have found a way to get my kids to stop creating disasters- keep them separated at all costs! It's working so far. My toilet hasn't been clogged up with toys for over a week.

    My 4 year old wanted to be Cinderella sooo badly so I finally caved and let her have her way instead of being Thing 2. Oh well, maybe next year! I think I will be the fairy godmother if I decide to get a costume so I can match her.

  21. #15
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLizzy View Post
    I have read three of the true blood book series so far and I agree- they are more detailed than the tv show. But different in so many ways. I like the TV show just as much as I do the books which is pretty rare for me.

    I think I have found a way to get my kids to stop creating disasters- keep them separated at all costs! It's working so far. My toilet hasn't been clogged up with toys for over a week.

    My 4 year old wanted to be Cinderella sooo badly so I finally caved and let her have her way instead of being Thing 2. Oh well, maybe next year! I think I will be the fairy godmother if I decide to get a costume so I can match her.
    You CANNOT stop at 3.. The 4th book was AWESOME. Seriously. You HAVE to read it.

    I've read them all now.. They are all as good as each other..

    Now going back to halloween.. I just purchased a Joker outfit for my other half because he didn't like his Captain Kirk shirt.

    Last minute I decided I wanted to go as a whoopie cushion instead but i couldnt find a costume anywhere
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  22. #16
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Geez, all these gambling people and no one has any casino themed ideas?

    C'mon....

    How about dressing up like a Slot Machine?

    Roulette Wheel.....deck of cards....to name a few....lol

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  23. #17
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I reckon that would be far too hard to find..

    I'd like to see it though.. It would be funnier if there were a whole group of people doing it.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  24. #18
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    I once went to a halloween party that we threw dressed as my then housemate - including a print out of her face with eyes cut out, her favourite hoody that she always wore and a pair of fake inflatable boobs.

    She wasn't impressed
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    Renee (28 October 2010)

  26. #19
    CasinoTom's Avatar
    CasinoTom is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    I went to a Halloween party dressed as one of the Card Guards from 'Alice in Wonderland':



    It looked awesome until you try navigating your way through a crowded room, and then you realise what a mistake you made...

  27. #20
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    @ CasinoTom - that is way to funny!! Had a nice laugh at that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •